[Resolved]  Yahoo / Msn & Microsoft Windows Lottery Board Organization — prize money

TRANSWORLD COURIER AND DISPATCH LTD.
INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE
Unit 25 Phoenix Way, Heston,
Hounslow, TW5 9NB,
United Kingdom

Dear Valuable Customer MUTHUKUMAR.J
Greetings to you, from Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd.
We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containning a cheque of (750, 000.00 ) and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).
they asking to pay some amount, so tel me it's true or fake..

Comments

YAHOO &MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, — IS this lottery true

Sir
they have said me that i have win the lottery of this month amoung the five.of 500000$
now they want 25000. for postal /courrier charges
should i give or not.
About lottery of YAHOO&MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS,

Yahoo/MSN & Microsoft windows lottery board organisation — prize money

Today i received an email stating that i have won a price money of 750, 000.00 British pounds/sterling. I need to know whether it is genuine or not. Please clarify...thanks.

please review the foll details...

Dear winner
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (SevenHundred
Fifty Thousand, Great Britain Pounds Sterling) ( 2008 Lottery promotion
which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.YAHOO/MSN &
MICROSOFT WINDOWS, we congratulate you for being one of the five person
selected You are to contact the events manager for claims.
know whether it is genuine or not. Please clarify...thanks

yahoo/msn &microsoft windows lottary board — true information

got mail from yahoo/msn incorporation about lottery winning prize 750000 BPS

I got mail form yahoo/msn incorporation about lottery winning prize about 750000 GBP. I would like to know it is true or fake.

please find out true and inform.

thanking you

with regards

pervez anjum.
dear i got mail from the above name that i won some prize money, so they told me pay some amount of money before delivering the parcel. so i saw complaints from many of the people.. so tel me it's true or fake please help me out..
they asking to pay some amount, so tel me it's true or fake.
they asking to pay some amount, so tel me it's true or fake. pls anser me
i also know about that delivery charges how i pay without confirmation & some people telling that these are all fake things how it possiable, plz help me out the company is true or fake, & also tell me that what are items that parcel contains either send me one xeorx copy of that cheque to the Email,
hello.
dear Mr.
I winning from lottery company and this is my name:abdullah hawik.
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]@hotmail.com.
and this is my Winning No:[protected]

MSN/Yahoo &Microsoft windows lottery Board organization — Lottery confirmation

mail recived you are to win 750,000.00 GBP from lottery Promotion selected 5 candidates for annual lottery. Lottery office address The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation, PO Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1 NL, United Kingdom.
Second mail-
Internation cargo couier company. - cargo company requierd for delevry charge 20.058 Ruppes from bank account depost after Parsal Deleverd.

Sir Pl. Conform Lottery True & Falls
yesterday i got an email and it contand is like you won the msn yahoo lottery and a prize money of 75000000GBP. there for you please reply your all contact details . so i sent with my all details .today again i got a email for sending my bank account details .what i do .please answer me
hello.
dear sir,
I winning from lottery company and this is my name : virander singh rathi & my email: rathi.[protected]@gmail.com
virander.[protected]@yahoo.com
and what is my winning no:?
and What is my won prize in indian ruppess: ?
Email Id: [protected]@hotmail.com

Microsoft
    Microsoft Phone
    Microsoft Address
    10th Floor, Tower B & C, DLF Building No.5 (Epitome), Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002