[Resolved]  Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation, U.K. — Winning lottery from yahoo/msn Lottery Incorporation, U.K

I have received e-mail as stated below. Please let me know this is true or fake. so that I can proceed further in this regard accordingly. As The jetstar courier company ltd., uk has demanded to deposit Rs. 27000/- in cash into thier liason accounts officer in india.

Please intimate me by return mail immediately.

With regards,

Hemant Patel

JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE
ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link Place,
BRIGHTON, Sussex, BN1 7DX, ENGLAND
Tel:+[protected]
E-mail;[protected]@yahoo.co..uk

Welcome to Jetstar Courier Limited Worldwide. We offer services 24 hours From Sunday - Monday

ATTN: Patel Hemant Kumar Kantibhai

Top of the day to you.we got your mail, you are to make payment in cash into our account offficer details which we have provided for you.you are to contact the nearest icici bank close to you and make payment of 27, 000 INR into the account information below and send us the scan copy of your payment detail for confirmation.

BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION

===============================

Awaits your payment details

Mr Peter Liu

Wrote by Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation, UK

you have won a prize of £350, 000.00 (Three hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds) from the YAHOO/MSN e-LOTTERY BONANZA. International programmes for the year 2008 Lottery promotions.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate
of some multinational companies as part of their social
responsibility to the citizens in the communities where
they have operational base.Since the draws was conducted
through zonal batching of the emails sampled, and the globe
was divided into Zones, You are hereby notified that your
winning falls under Europe Zone, and hence you are to be
paid by our European Payment Center UK.

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation
Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom.

Winner's name:Hemant Patel
Raffle Draw Winning Email:[protected]@yahoo.com

Accept our sincerely apology, for the slight delay in responding to your mail, it was an outcome of the processing of your winning documents.We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected on this month of JUNE 2008.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque. You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company jetstar courier company department in which your winnings cheque has been sent to for delivery to your residence.Do contact the jetstar courier service company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Note that you are to provide the Lottery Winners courier Agency, that will be handling the transfer of your winning with the required details below to officially identify you:
1) Winner's Full Names:

HANDLING OFFICER:Mr.Peter Liu
COMPANY;JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE
EMAIL:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
TEL;+[protected].

These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you and there are some document you have to sign after you have receive the prize.TAKE NOTE.

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE LTD are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such. Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/2040} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.Do have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Barrister Anderson David
(Events Manager)

Comments

i have also received yahoo/msn lottery incoperation skim
now jetstar couriers company demanding 325.00 GBP OR
640.00 US DOLLAR i am not in position that i can send this amount to jetstar they are teling i won the prize 500, 000/-gbp
is it true? ple let me know.
Dear sir
I recevd mail fro MSN/YAHOO about lottery, witch r i'm win?
It's troo r not?
because i'm not bilive in this lottery.
Please reply me about this & claryfaine for me?

Good Day,
I have also receive a letter that I have wom in MSN/yahoo lottery in UK. May I know my assurance that, this letter is true?

Honor
I have also received a letter that I have won prize money in MSN/yahoo lottery in UK. May I know my assurance that, this letter is true?

Please confirm.

Arnab

Good Day,
I have also receive a letter that I have won 500.000$ in MSN/yahoo lottery in UK. May I know my assurance that, this letter is true or it is frod ?

Good Day,

Anybody received the winning price, please reply me.

Good Day,
i received one mail from MSN/yahoo lottery in UK that i have won prize of Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500, 000.00) sir as im not beliving on myself to hear like this and if it is true then please reply me urgently.

thanking you,
Hello sir,
I also got the same mail from yahoo/msn...I filled all the details...but still have a doubt @ this...and I am studying now so not in condition to pay such a big amount..tell me what should I do know?
i sandeep ku mohapatra wants 2 know that this lottery is true or fraud . If the lottery is true then send a proof of genuine.
Dear sir, I have recieved following e-mail, it is true or not, please send me.

CONGRATULATION(YOUR EMAIL JUST WON YOU £500, 000.00)Monday, 6 October, 2008 9:20 PM
From: "MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEPARTMENT" <[protected]@hamdard.net.pk>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipientsYahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation
Baley House, Har Road
Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te
United Kingdom.
TEL:+[protected]

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred
thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500, 000.00) for the month
of OCTOBER 2008 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN
LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE. YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all
the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the
millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and other we only select
five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting
System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of
the people selected.

You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of
Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement
Centre.Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 20 days
from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has
won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number...UY 09102DY
Reff number...DX35447SX
Winning number...DX09788

These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to
contact the events manager, send your winning identification numbers to
him, to enable him verify your claims.How ever you will have to fill and
submit this form to the events manager for verification & direction on
how you can claim your winning fund.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUPPLIED COMPREHENSIVELY BY THE

8.MARITAL STATUS:
9.NATIONALITY:
10.Your Reference and Batch number:
11. AMOUNT WON:
The options to receive your winnings are:

1. CASH PICK UP: You can come down in person to collect your funds here
in the UK (CASH). You will be required to present a valid International
Passport as proof of Identification amongst other documentation which
will be required if you choose this option.

2. CASHIERS CHEQUE: This is In consonance with our policy in this
regard, be advised that if you opt for the cashiers cheque, you are to
notify this office that we may give you the modalities to deliver your
winning cheque to your place of residence.

OPTION ONE(1):
OPTION ONE(2):

DECLARATION:
I...HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF
ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY
TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN
FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.

DATE--------

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Barrister Thomas N Brown
E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com.hk
TEL:+[protected]

Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again
Yours faithfully,
Mrs James White
Online Co-ordinator

I have received the winning lottery, and for the claim thr JETSTAR COURIER SERVICE is asking me to pay $640.772 US .So, if the winning of lottery is true please send me the reply via-mail before 16th of oct, so that i can proceed further.
Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation
Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom.

Winner's name:Mandadi.Usha Sree

Accept our sincerely apology, for the slight delay in responding to your mail, it was an outcome of the processing of your winning documents.We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected on this month of OCTOBER 2008.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.You are to contact our affiliate courier firm by email with your batch and reference numbers immediately for the delivery of your winning draft. However for your notification, your winning is not in cash form but in Certified Bank Draft, this advice complies with the Anti-Fraud policy existing between Lottery companies and the British Government. Have your winning certified draft deliver by our affiliate Courier firm to you personally so that you can take it to your local bank to cash.

Consequently, you have been directed to contact our affiliate courier firm by email with your batch and reference number immediately for the delivery of your winning draft.This certified cheque would be taken by you to any of your local Banks to cash or deposited in your Bank account as preferred by you. In this regard, you would contact the courier company and state your choice of delivery from the above listed option and also notify us on your most suited option. Stated below are the courier contact details for immediate delivery. Do contact the jetstar courier service company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

DELIVERY INFORMATION ENTRY FORM

(Courier- Form HLP)

FULL NAME...
FULL RESIDENTIAL CONTACT:...
SEX:...
OFFICIAL AGE...
MARITAL STATUS...
OCCUPATION /PROFESSIONAL STATUS...
DO YOU HAVE A PASSPORT OR LICENSE (identification on delivery)?...
TEL...FAX...(If any)
NATIONALITY...
COUNTRY...
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/ INDIVIDUAL:

DELIVERY TIME :...( time of recipient's availability)
Winning Reference Number: DX35447SX

(Events Manager)

_______________________________________
YM - 離線訊息
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網...
Delete Reply Forward Spam Move...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

* Notepad Options
* Notepad Help

Advanced Search

* Advanced Search

Copyright ©[protected] Yahoo Web Services India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Terms of Service

NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.

To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
I recieved letter fom ECOWAS Foundation ITly that i won 5 millio us dollars. i hv no idea whether it is true or false
Hello sir,
E-mail is given below which is sent before few days ago:
PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY DIRECTIVES

57 Euston Grove, Ringwood
Hampshire BH24Ifb
London, United Kingdom.

Dear Valuable Customer:Deepak Kumar Singh,
Greetings to you, from Inter-cargo Courier Service Ltd.
We acknowledged the receipt of your mail in this office and the content was well understood.We appreciate your co-operation towards confirming to this office your residence address, your delivery information and prefered shipment option.

Hence your parcel is set for dispatch to your residence.You are therefore advised to make the payment for your shipment option; Normal class delivery: in 120 hours 392 pounds ==Convert To India Rupees== 30, 058 . INR

PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY DIRECTIVES
The Courier management recommends that Payment for the insurance and delivery charges should be made via Bank, so as to speed up the delivery process. Do visit any AXIS BANK outlet close to you and make payment for your shipment option to our chief account officer whose details are stated below.

ACCOUNT NAME :RANDHIR KUMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
BANK NAME; AXIS BANK
BRANCH ;NEW DELHI

Note:After payment you are required to send the payment informations and a scan copy of your payment receipt to this office via e-mail.You are also required to send your recent passport photograph to this office via e-mail.To aid easy identification by our delivery officers

Immediately our account department confirms your payment, your parcel will be insure and approve for dispatch.

Thanks for using the Inter-Cargo Courier Service.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

NOTE: THIS OFFICE ONLY ACCEPT CASH PAYMENT, CHEQUE PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED BY THE OFFICER, SO YOU ARE KINDLY IMFORM TO DO ALL TRANSFER BY CASH.

Please do call customer line for confirmation:
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Nick Ward
Tell: [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
Dispatch Officer{ Inter-Cargo Courier Service Ltd }
24 HOURS SERVICE.
... ... ... ...
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information.. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute,
disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender. ... ... ... ...