Yamaha Fz — Very Low mileage

Bangalore, India
 debasish09
I bought my new bike Yamaha FZ, just 2month before. From starting it was giving 15-16 Km/L in city. After one month at the time of servicing, i complained about the same and the told we have done the servicing, it will must show 35-40Km/L. But Still it is giving the same millage of 15-16 km/L. Than again i went to same Yamaha service station and they did some tuning adjustment and told now you will definitely get good millage. But the millage is not improving at all..Its giving the same 15-16 Km/L. Kindly suggest , what to do next.. Its really embarrassing me. Name - Debasisha Choudhury Ph No- [protected]

Comments

Thank you for writing us. Your Customer complaint number is IC-07470-Z8j7

We will respond to you within 48 working hours. Please ensure your Name, Contact Number and the Feedback Number is mentioned in all your communications with us in order to ensure faster resolution.

You can also contact us at the Customer Toll Free Number:[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.
You are requested to add the following email address to your Address Book: [email protected]

Your complaint has been closed on 17th-Sep-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessary actions have been taken to meet your concerns.

We understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused to you.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at[protected]

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306