Yamaha Fz16 — Bike stops in rain

Andhra Pradesh, India
 prats.pm
I am using Yamaha FZ 16. I bought it 5 months back. the bike stops when i ride it in rain. After riding for 5 minutes in rain, the engine stops and the bike starts bubbling and stops. After few hours its starts again. Please let me know what could be the cause and solution for it.

Comments

Yamaha FZ16 — no attention on complins which were placed before servicing and deteriorated performance of bike

when i gave my bike for 1st servicing it was working very well but after servicing the pickup of bike has decreased, it is making a lot of noise and is vibrating lot more than previously and the mileage has decreased from 40-42 to 28-32 km per lit.even after complaining for these they are not ready to accept these.they are just concerned with changing of ingine oil during free servicing offered in guarrantee period.when i again complained about poor mileage they tell me to come on another day on which i am not free. i am just fed of telling them any complain as they not ready to listen anything . do i have any right to have a bike that works perfectly.
Greetings from Yamaha.

We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address ( if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected].

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306