[Resolved]  Yamuna Vihar Ration Card Office — Not issue the ration card

Dear sir/Madam

I have applied for ration card last year 2007 in the month of august, but i still havent received the same. and i went yesterday for know status of our ration card there no body help me he saying your application is objected so you apply another form on march 2008, when i asked what is problem of my application then no body told me about the problem. if i apply new form for ration card then how i know objected cause of application. somebody pls help me in getting the same. I want also Launch a compalint so give me the best way against this Department officer of Yamuna Vihar Delhi.
ANWAR ALI

Comments

dear sir/Madam,

I have applied for ration card in the month of jan, but i still haven't received the same. and i have lost my ration card slip kindly advice how to get the ration card.
I am living in more than 7 years with my family in mentioned address. C.Govindaswamy 300, Mu Varatharajan street, Belliappa nagar Walajapet vellore district tamilnadu. Mentioned address ration card shop sales man without getting permission he had taken my ration card and ask me to go and meet TSO in walajapet taluk office. i went there to meet he is telling you go and meet sales manin ration shop. no response from both sidesat last 7 days. My ration card also not returned. no explanation given by sales man for wat purpose he took my card. please look at this problem and solve it. or to who i have to complaint and get back my ration card please help.

C.Govindaswamy