[Resolved]  Yescube infrastructure Ltd — Rs 184000 given by check

I have bocked 2nos of flats ( both 1rk) & given 184000 by check to yes cube infra structure ltd, but now iam calling at there office no one is picking the phone & all there officeces are closed & not getting any response from them, there are yet 33 checks of icici banks with them each one of Rs 15695/-
I fill as if iam being cheated, plz help me to get my amount of rs184000/-

Comments

yes i have also booked 1RK at dombivali I had paid 95000 to yescube. If you have any information about it kindly reply me as soon as posible my no is [protected]. if You are agree with me then we will go for further action...plz call me
now i am helpless, yescube is cheating with me. mob no-[protected].plz help me.
we should all come together and fight for our hard earned money
Dear friends,
One more information is found regarding these fraud peoples.
Manoj Shukla (CEO of YES CUBE Infrastructure Ltd.) is brother of Sandeep Shukla (who is involved in film industry). Photo of this bastured Shukla family is available now.

Find Photos on :

Find Other details:

Friends please try to collect more & more information regarding these peoples and provide to Police Station. These people should get life time punishment for these type of fraud.
Hi all investors, I have also invested in Yescube Infrastructure at Mulund office. I received/cleared only 7 chques. And after that from march 2010 we all didn't get our payouts. I also had invested in city realcom but still that case is pending yet due to high speed actions are taking on city realcom(on masood etc.) from govt., eow, police etc. You all people know very well what is happened yet.
Now Yescube Infra did same fraud/crime again and this time also same situation happened eow & crime branch has sealed mulund office on 9-4-2010 after crime is over(after many investor get trapped, after we lost our hard earn money).
I think we all should arrange meeting as early as possible and take proper decisions to get our invested money back.
So my request is that we should give our email id & place while placing the post or comment on this forum. My email id is: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Yescube infrastructure Ltd — Cheated us - Post Dated cheques are rejected by bank due to insufficient balance

In June, 2009, i have invested Rs. 250,000/0 in YesCube Infrastrure Ltd for 5yrs period. The company has promised me to pay 17,570/- p.m.
But, my cheque for the month of 16,April 2010 was rejected by bank due to insufficient fund.
I had lose my money, kindly help me to get my remaining principle amount.
your assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Please note my contact details are [protected]/[protected].
Sandeep Shukla will be out soon. Ye mera vaada hai sab se, to all investors. Garibo ka paise lege kaha tak jayega, Nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Goa, Delhi, Chandigarh ki India ke bahar. Sach to sach hai, bhagwan se bhag kar kaha tak jayega chutiya madarchod
Cars owned by SANDEEP SHUKLA

Leo 1 – Andheri / Pune / Delhi / Chandigarh / Lucknow

Flats owned by SANDEEP SHUKLA

Kalyan / Dombivli / Borivli / Andheri / Pune / Delhi / Lucknow / Chandigarh
Many More
es i have also booked 1RK at dombivali I had paid Rs. 70000/- & I also give post dated cheques for monthly EMI Rs 4585/-each to yescube. If you have any information about it kindly reply me as soon as posible my no is [protected]. if You are agree with me then we will go for further action...plz call me
I ALSO BOOKED A FLAT AT KOLEGAON DOMBIVALI AND NOW WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THE PLOT AND TO CONSTRUCT OVERSELF
Hi All
Yescube invester...
i invested Rs. 70, 000/-
this company is froud...
all employee bastrued...
yes i have also invested Rs.2, 50, 000/- and could not get contact with co. pls. let me know if someone is having contact details.My cell No. is [protected], [protected]

Mumbai Suburban