Yeshswini Gas Agency, Mahalakshmi Puram, Bangalore - 86 — very poor service

Very poor service!
I am trying to reach Yeshswini Gas Agency, Mahalakshmi Puram, Bangalore - 86 from one four days (4 days) not even single time i got the telephone line PH:[protected], 23499281, 23499481, 65611780, 65611731. When we dial these numbers we get an auto-response say all lines are busy, try after sometime. Auto-response will be getting from morning till evening. Please take serious action on this or there should be some alternate methods of cylinder booking (eg.. thru E-mail).

Comments

I am trying to reach Kalpan Gas Agency, Vijayanagar, from one week not even single time i got the telephone line PH:[protected], 23305354, 23209122, 23201744,23141555,23103435. When we dial these numbers we get an auto-response say all lines are busy, try after sometime. Auto-response will be getting from morning till evening. Please take serious action on this or there should be some alternate methods of cylinder booking (eg.. thru E-mail).

Nagaraj K.
Very poor service!
All PH:[protected], 23305354, 23209122, 23201744, 23141555, 23103435. are not working, all these numbers are busy or ringing no response when dialed.

What happened to this Kalpana Gas Agency

How to reach them by phone please tell me

Aravind
Hi nagraj I agree with your comments they r very poor in service. They will pick up ur call and by chance i[censored] get the line then they will not speak properly. So many times its happen with me they didn't spoked properly and disconnected the line. Even now I booked the cylender on 28th January and now is 22nd Feb still I have not yet received the Cylender. When I called they are telling it returned back. When I spoked the delivery guys they said, office people has not given ur slip. Its very difficult to survice with these guys. Don't know where to complain. If you help regard this please...?

Company:Yeshswini Gas Agency, Mahalakshmi Puram, Bangalore - 86