[Resolved]  yo bike from electrotherm — battery problem

I purchase YOBIKE SMART (Electronic Bike - Saving money) on 25 July 2007, after that battery failed on 15 December 2008, company representative said that you have to replace your battery with new battery and its costing you Rs. 7200=00. On that day i decided to change the battery & i done all procedure.
Again same problem arise on 15 June 2009. I contact representative of yobike, they said please send battery for checking & for that you have to pay Rs. 120(Only for the report about battery). More and more request they check battery and give report that all battery (included 4 battery) are fired and failed. You have to again buy new battery of Rs. 7200=00. I ask him about battery failing reason. They just say We don't no about that, Sorry.
What can i do. Reply
Rakesh Dave

Comments

This is a very big problem I am even facing even the batteries are not giving the average it claims ... sory to say but they are not giving desired performance

Not only battery, Each and every part is very costly compared to other Electrike bike vendors. Some parts are not available to purchase ( eg: head light bulb). Chargers are not repairable need to buy a new one at a cost of Rs.1750/- . Controllers are also not repairable, need to buy a new one. This is too much. Rear wheel tyre is costing rs.750/- while rest of the battery vehicles tyre cost is only 350/- make is Dunlop.

Siva Kumar

yo bike — Battery problem

I have purchased a Yobike with 750 battery power. Since beginning it is giving problem. So many times the local dealer was contacted. However, there is no improvement in the vehicle. The running of the vehicle is only 5000 and now the service centre is asking me to replace the battery and the cost of battery is Rs.13000/- which he has quoted. I do not understand the vehicle costing Rs.40000/- now requies the battery replacement of Rs.13000/-. On asking the SErvice Centre they are not replying properly and since there is no other service centre to enquire into about the cost of the battery, we are helpless. The evading replies given by the Service Centre in Pune. I am helpless that this costly vehicle is like a white elephant for me. Is there any solution to this battery problem.

Rahul Gandhi
C-42, Suyog Aditya Residency
Bibwewadi, Pune - 411 037.
I have purchased a Yobike with 750 battery power two years back. However, it is giving problem since inception. The dealer in Pune is not giving good service and avoiding to replace the battery. Now he has demanded Rs.13000/- for battery replacement. The running of the Yobike so far is only 5000 and odd. The performance of the yobike is very poor and you have to take the bike in tempo. The earlier complaint to the company is not at all attended and now I regret having purchased this vehicle. Is there any solution for this. The bike is with Dealer since 16.09.2010 till date.

Rahul Gandhi
C-42, Suyog Aditya Residency
Bibwewadi, Pune - 411 037
Tel :[protected]
wht is the cost of controller 250w motor pls telll me the price of it
Yo bikes are the worst electric bike you can buy in the market. In Bangalore where I purchased the scooter from yo bike, from the begining there was problem after problem. The dealer was at a remote place which is beyond the range of the scooter. The scooters range is much less than claimed by the company and with two people it refuses to climb even slight gradients. Even with one person of average weight it can climb slight gradients very slowly. We are very much disappointed with the scooter, service and the people who run the dealership and parent company. Never buy this vehicle even in your dreams!
REALLY YO BIKES ARE SUCH THAT ARE IN MARKT
THESE BIKE ARE SUCH A F#CK FOR EVERY ONE
CAN YOU SENd me the price of yo electron er controller
Yo Bike is worst electric bike in the market.Area managers and mechanics are also worst, irresponsible persons. N ever buy it - - --Ambadkar wadala

Complaint categoryCategory: Other