[Resolved]  YO BIKE SCOOTER — PRODUCTS IS NOT AS PER STANDARD EXPLAINED BY THE COMPANY

To,
The M/s KELVIN YOBYKES 27.11.2009
Hamidia Road, Bhopal
Tel.[protected]

SUB: YOBYKE’S POOR SERVICE AND PERFORMANCE

I, VIMAL KISHORE TIWARI, had purchased YOBYKE {YOSPEED} 750 watt vide your Invoice no.454 dt.22.01.2009 for Rs.33300/- payment made by ch.no.288165 dt.29.01.09 for Rs.33300/- after the assurance given by your office as well as your mela stall held in dec.08 to jan-09 last year.
The assurance was this.
1- YO-BYKE RUNNING AVERAGE IS MINIMUM 70 KM. AFTER FULL CHARGE OF BATTERY.
2- YO-BYKE SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE TWO DEALER IN BHOPAL AT THE POINT WHERE THE VEHICLE STOP WORKING AT ANY TIME.
3- YOU HAD ASSURED THAT, WITHIN TWO MONTHS, WE ARE GOING TO OPEN ONE MORE OUTLET NEAR JK ROAD, WHERE I AM LIVING NEARBY.
4- ONE YEAR PRODUCT’S WARRANTEE

Unfortunately, non of the commitment have been fulfilled by the company as well as by the dealer.
YOUR BYKE NEVER GIVEN 70 KM. AVERAGE AFTER FULL CHARGE.
The Dealer in Bhopal , are very much reluctant to provide services in time.
The Dealer in M.P.NAGAR, denied to give warrantee period services because the vehicle was purchased from M/s KELVIN YOBYKES.
NO-outside service out let is available as promised before, so we can take service, like other petrol byke makers are giving.
Your battery warrantee was for one year, but the battery attached in the bykes are very substandared, that is why, the performance of the byke not proper.
You had promised for opening new service outlet near JK ROAD, where we can take services .but no avail.
So, finally, it is observed, that you are not fulfilling your contract made with me.
Therefore, this is my request,to take return your goods back and return my money,as you are not fulfilling any commitment made earliar.
I am waiting for your reply till next five days, after that we will go to consumer court, if your answer is not satisfied us.
With best regards,
VIMAL KISHORE TIWARI

Comments

Dear Sir/Madom,
I have some complaintes for your outlet Shivom YoBykes Shamina Road Chowk Lucknow U.P..
Please contact with me & solve my problom.
Thanks & Regard
Neelu Saproo
D/O Sri Motilal Saproo
255/87, Kundri Raqabganj,
Sheetla Prasad Road, Lko.
Ph. [protected]
I want to purchese a new YoByke but, I`m not ceticfide your deals.
Please contact me! Thanks,
Virendra Agarwal
ED/33, Sect-Q,
Aliganj, Lko.
Mob. [protected]
To,
Mr. Virendra Agarwal,
Donot purchase yobyke as company is befooling innocent customer, running cost per km. is more than Rs.2/- considering the cost of the batteries which is more than any petrol scooter/byke. Also company is not providing sufficient warranty on new batteries. I am facing problem with the company.- Manisha Inkane
I purchased YoStyle on 26/07/2011 from Bharati Udyog, Mysore. The Dealer is extremely courteous. My byke
has cloaked 6700 kms. Since purchase my byke has never given the assured mileage. The best mileage on a
full charge was around 35 - 38 kms. After 6000 kms I complained to the Dealer about the poor mileage. I got
the battery tested also. After testing it at (meter reading) 6400 they assured me that the vehicle must cover
40 kms on full charge. But I am getting only 25 - 28 kms. I find the performance very poor. There are no other
problems and I am fully satisfied with the vehicle except for the mileage issue. Will the company take notice of
my problem and do something so that it can have a good market. I have persuaded nearly 5 people to go in
for the vehicle and 3 have already purchased 2 more have already decied to buy. Will the company wake up
and do something?