[Resolved]  yurioolsigneircom.net" <yurioolsigneircom.net — Subject: ASSURANCE FROM MR MUJAHIDEEN.REPLY PLEASE.

From [protected]@eircom.net Thu Feb 5 14:23:04 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta164.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=eircom.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.31 (HELO mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.31)
by mta164.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 05 Feb 2009 14:23:05 +0530
Received: (qmail 91004 messnum 12460204 invoked from network[159.134.118.16/mail00.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net]); 5 Feb 2009 08:53:04 -0000
Received: from mail00.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (159.134.118.16)
by mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 91004) with SMTP; 5 Feb 2009 08:53:04 -0000
Received: (qmail 21641 messnum 3112511 invoked from network[86.43.60.104/webmail04.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 5 Feb 2009 08:53:04 -0000
Received: from webmail04.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.104)
by mail00.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 21641) with SMTP; 5 Feb 2009 08:53:04 -0000
From: <[protected]@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <[protected]@yahoo.fr>
To: .
Subject: ASSURANCE FROM MR MUJAHIDEEN.REPLY PLEASE.
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 08:53:04 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: Eircom Net (http://www.eircom.net/)
Content-Length: 1707

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "[protected]@eircom.net" <[protected]@eircom.net>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 5 February, 2009 2:23:04 PM
Subject: ASSURANCE FROM MR MUJAHIDEEN.REPLY PLEASE.

FROM MR ALFATAH MUJAHIDEEN
MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
BURKINAFASO W/AFRICA

I am Mr. Alfatah Mujahideen, Manager Audit Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )I would like to know if this proposal will be worth while for your acceptance.

I have a Foreign Customer, Manfred Hoffman from Germany who is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor that was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 peole crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Twelve
Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m) in one of his Private US Dollar Accountthat is been managed by me as the Customer's Account Officer.

Base on my security report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of the funds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for the claiming of the funds in
accordance with the law.

If you are interested, Please call me to discuss in further details and our sharing ratio will be 60% for me and 30% for you.while 10% will be for the neccesary expenses that might occur along the line. +[protected]

Sincerely
Alfatah Mujahideen.
N.B.In other for you to beleive me honestly try and go through this
(website)before you start with me.
Below is the website.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

[protected][protected][protected]-----
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
Complaint comments