YUVARAJA GAS AGENCY — late in delivery

Tamil Nadu, India
 R.MOHANASUDARAM
i am a customer of Bharath gas. i am staying at 11,koperundevi st,erode-638001 and my customer no is 37777. sir, the dealer of our area did not providing us the gas cylinder in the correct date. All the Bharath gas consumer in our area suffering from the same complaint. We came to know that the dealer was supplying the cylinder to other persons illegally for higher rate. We can prove it in any circumstances. I booked the cylinder on[protected] still now i never received my cylinder. So, We are not satisfied with the service of our dealer. We need a service with any other sub-dealer. I hope you will take a right action sir.
Thanking you.
by,
R.Mohanasundaram.
Cell:[protected]

Comments

i am a customer of Bharath gas. i am staying at 11, koperundevi st, erode-638001 and my customer no is 37777. sir, the dealer of our area did not providing us the gas cylinder in the correct date. All the Bharath gas consumer in our area suffering from the same complaint. We came to know that the dealer was supplying the cylinder to other persons illegally for higher rate. We can prove it in any circumstances. I booked the cylinder on[protected] still now i never received my cylinder. So, We are not satisfied with the service of our dealer. We need a service with any other sub-dealer. I hope you will take a right action sir.
Thanking you.