[Resolved]  zenith infomedia — homebased online internet job

On seeing the ad of Zenith Infomedia for various kind of homebased jobs through internet, I really interested and I had sent a cheque of Rs.1540/= towards registration fee for internet jobs alongwith filled application form, which was downloaded from their site. I have not received the work so far, as they promised, and I tried to contact them several times over phone and the phone is always engaged. Once I got the line and was told that they will send the work as soon as they receive the cheque. I have made complaints through their complaints forum too, but there is no response. Please help me to solve this problem.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hai friends,

I came across this website where there is no investment and you have to pay nothing but view links in your login and you will be paid 1 dollar for each link. approx. as free member you will get around 5 to 6 links a day. Which means you can earn $5 to $6 per day. There is referal earnings too i.e., You earn 50% from your friend's earning too.

For e.g., you visit 5 links in a day and earn per day =$5
your friend views 5 links in a day and earns per day $5 wherein your earning will be (50% of friend's earning) = $2.5
Assume if 10 of your friends have registered and are viewing the same 5 links per day then your earning will be (10 friends X $2.5) = $25

So, according to this in a day you have earned ($5 + $25) = $30
In a month ($30 X 30 days) = $900 which is approx. min. Rs. 35, 000/-

also friends pls sign up and try it coz its free to register you need not spend even a single penny extra to get this income. Also friends Pls. signup using only the link below or you can copy and paste it in your browser. for doubts you can mail me. Just register, start clicking and happy earning.

Primary Homepage: http://www.richptc.com/index.php?ref=bsvijay2003