[Resolved]  Zenith Services, Kolkata - (W. B.) /on Line Ad Posting Jobs. — CHEATING IN INTELLINET- AD POSTING JOB.

I CAME TO KNOW FROM AN AD ABOUT INTELLINET AD POSTING
JOB. I SENT RS.600/- TO ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA(W.B.) INDIA.
THEY SENT ME 2 CD& SOME PRINTED MATERIAL ABOUT SOME
HOME BASED INTRNET JOBS. I CHOOSE INTELLINET AD POSTING
JOB & AS PER INSTRUCTIONS I DEPOSITED RS.2000/- (CASH) IN ICICI, BANK ROHINI, SECTOR-8 BRANCH, DELHI. AND SENT THE BANK RECEIPT & APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED BY REGISTERED
POST ON[protected]. TO ZENITH SERVICES -8, P.C.BANERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA (W.B.)-INDIA.
THEY ASSUARED ME OF SENDING USER ID/PASSWORD & LOGIN
INFORMATION WITHIN 24 HRS. BUT TILL DATE[protected] THEY HAVE NOT SENT ANYTHING. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS
& E-MAILS BUT IN VAIN. ON PHONE A PERSON MR. SARKAR EVERY
TIME SAYS THAT HE IS SENDING IT NOW BUT HE NEVER DO SO.
NOW I DECIDED TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT & CAME TO KNOW THAT
SOME MORE PEOPLE ARE ALSO BEEN CHEATED BY ZENITH SERVICES. THESE PEOPLES ARE CHEATERS & ONLY MAKE FALSE
STATEMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM & LOST YOUR HARD
EARNED MONEY. I AM ALSO TRYING TO MAKE A POLICE COMPLAINT
UNDER THE SECTIOS OF CYBER CRIME LAW TO KOLKATA POLICE,
IF ANYBODY ALSO VICTIM OF ZENITH SERVICES-KOLKATA CAN
CONTECT ME ON MY MOBILE No. [protected]. MY e-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

zenith add posting — not recieved

I paid Rs 2000 for online add posting. On the company website they promised to provide a user name and password with which I could log in. But i have not recieved ur reply still 5 months.
sir/madam

I have sent you a zap entrance form & free dealership approval form along with a dd of 1500 from patna bihar on saturday 13/09/2008. but even at now i haven't got welcome mail. so, please send it to me immediately.

I will be really obliged to you.
what is mean by MOB? what contain I get through WEL-COME KIT?in the registration form shall I TICK all the opt.Is that opt.are include in registration charges?

www.zenithservices.net — CHEATING IN AD POSTING JOB.

I CAME TO KNOW FROM AN AD ABOUT INTELLINET AD POSTING
JOB. I SENT RS.600/- TO ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA(W.B.) INDIA.
THEY SENT ME 2 CD& SOME PRINTED MATERIAL ABOUT SOME
HOME BASED INTRNET JOBS. I CHOOSE INTELLINET AD POSTING
THEY ASSUARED ME OF SENDING USER ID/PASSWORD & LOGIN
& E-MAILS BUT IN VAIN. ON PHONE A PERSON MR. SARKAR EVERY
TIME SAYS THAT HE IS SENDING IT NOW BUT HE NEVER DO SO.
NOW I DECIDED TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT & CAME TO KNOW THAT
STATEMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM & LOST YOUR HARD
EARNED MONEY. I AM ALSO TRYING TO MAKE A POLICE COMPLAINT
UNDER THE SECTIOS OF CYBER CRIME LAW TO KOLKATA POLICE,
IF ANYBODY ALSO VICTIM OF ZENITH SERVICES-KOLKATA CAN
CONTECT ME ON MY MOBILE No. [protected]. MY e-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Teacher of W.B.B.S.E and W.B.C.H.S.E Board.
(class five to Eight- all Subject)/(class nine to ten- science Group)/(class Eleven to Twelve - English and Bengali)
Address : Ganganagar(Near Julien Day School), kolkata-700132, 24 parganas(north)
Ph: [protected]
Email- [protected]@gmail.com
how i trust on to payment of Rs.799 from urs
I intrested your paper work.please give me details
big advertisment in leading news paper and not given job by him so nobady connect his website. Bharat p chamadiya
hi..everybody...
This is Nilofer from Tanjore, TN. I m victim of this company Zenith services. cheaters..scam..
as ajay said that he lost his money and not received the username and password...
ya..for me too...i joined in that virtual company on june 12, 2009..they send a welcome-kit...
i applied for the job of ad posting...and paid Rs.1500/-...they assured of sending the ID/password...they didn't...but i worked..without the Id...and posted the ads in many classifieds..and passed the info to them...they accepted the job i did...i worked for nearly 3 months...i posted nearly more than 1000 ads...for that job itself they has to pay Rs.5000/-...but they didn't..if i asked them about my money or payment.. Mr.Sarkar ((cheater)) say that he will send now..and i will got i within a week...but till now i didn't receive any money...i lost nearly Rs.7300/-...and the precious time...
Brijit Mehta asked about the payment assurnce..they wont provide that..i[censored] send Rs.799/- they will send a welcome - kit which doesn't cost Rs.200/-...
people don't believe any virtual companies...because 90% of the companies are scam...
i want part time job at Trichy
shubham nayak address veershawkar ward bina dist sagar pin 470113 mob no [protected]
plese contect me
Zenith Services are cheating peoples. They don't have any proper office also. The provide wrong information and cheat peoples. Don't trust on such type of sites.

Contact No, -[protected], Email- [protected]@gmail.com
I was also apply at this srevice.
Dear, Sir
I am Fahad shaikh, i want to work with the zenithservices. the work of paper work data entry internet job at home. So that perpose i am requesting ur company to allow me to work. so please reply me on the above Email adderss, or mobile:- [protected].
your faithfull
Fahad
still the same thing. No body taking action and he is asking money and advertising the same.
I intrested your paper work.please give me details
i want to paper posting work please give me details in email id

Complaint categoryCategory: Other