[Resolved]  Zenith Services, Kolkata - (W. B.) /on Line Ad Posting Jobs. — CHEATING IN INTELLINET- AD POSTING JOB.

I CAME TO KNOW FROM AN AD ABOUT INTELLINET AD POSTING
JOB. I SENT RS.600/- TO ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA(W.B.) INDIA.
THEY SENT ME 2 CD& SOME PRINTED MATERIAL ABOUT SOME
HOME BASED INTRNET JOBS. I CHOOSE INTELLINET AD POSTING
JOB & AS PER INSTRUCTIONS I DEPOSITED RS.2000/- (CASH) IN ICICI, BANK ROHINI, SECTOR-8 BRANCH, DELHI. AND SENT THE BANK RECEIPT & APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED BY REGISTERED
POST ON[protected]. TO ZENITH SERVICES -8, P.C.BANERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA (W.B.)-INDIA.
THEY ASSUARED ME OF SENDING USER ID/PASSWORD & LOGIN
INFORMATION WITHIN 24 HRS. BUT TILL DATE[protected] THEY HAVE NOT SENT ANYTHING. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS
& E-MAILS BUT IN VAIN. ON PHONE A PERSON MR. SARKAR EVERY
TIME SAYS THAT HE IS SENDING IT NOW BUT HE NEVER DO SO.
NOW I DECIDED TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT & CAME TO KNOW THAT
SOME MORE PEOPLE ARE ALSO BEEN CHEATED BY ZENITH SERVICES. THESE PEOPLES ARE CHEATERS & ONLY MAKE FALSE
STATEMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM & LOST YOUR HARD
EARNED MONEY. I AM ALSO TRYING TO MAKE A POLICE COMPLAINT
UNDER THE SECTIOS OF CYBER CRIME LAW TO KOLKATA POLICE,
IF ANYBODY ALSO VICTIM OF ZENITH SERVICES-KOLKATA CAN
CONTECT ME ON MY MOBILE No. [protected]. MY e-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

sir my name is praveen sir i have deposited money 800 in icici bank on 29 december 2009 they said to message my address and i have send sms to u sir and they said that with in 3 days u will get a reply they have said sir but still i have not got the reply and what i have to do sir know

I am interested to do the Data Entry. Plz. give me the other information. I sent my details Name, Address & Pin code on your No [protected] before 8 - 10 days but till i did not get anything from you.

Amol
Sir/Madam,

I have seen your ad in urdu and I am interested in doing the job but before that the membership or any DD/MO which to given to you that I should realise this things are genuine or not.

I request you to enrol my name and issue the work without any deposit if you are agree then I can do the necessary work which you provide instantly.

Thanking you Yours faithfully

(Mohd.Noor ul Haq)
i want some information of this services
Dear, Sir
I am Deepak kumar mishra, i want to work with the zenithservices. the work of paper work data entry internet job at home. So that perpose i am requesting ur company to allow me to work. so please reply me on the above Email adderss, or mobile:- [protected].
your faithfull
i have a letter from the services, you are asking to send Rs.800. how can i belive that you are the trustable team
I am computer oprater 2 years exp.
data entry fast speed
I word an intresting an zenith services
I m devanshi .I have deposited rs 2000 in zenith servies through dd and nothing has been done by that company...
Hallo friends,
Myself Dhrubajit from Assam. I applied for Zenith online data entry programme in December last year. For that I send a demand draft of Rs.4000.00 as I wanted two user accounts. After one week of sending demand draft I recieved three emails from zenith team Mumbai in which they send me some assignment along with user id and password. They also sent server link. But when I tried to open the link a message was displayed stating that server was not found. They I contacted on the phone number which they sent with email. They replied that they were going to sent the server's link within two days. After two days I checked the mail but I found nothing. I made several phone calls to them and the reply is the same" thik hai apko server link miljayega". But till today I have not recieved server's link and they never reply to the emails. Today I have realized that if they cannot provide me the server's link, How can I expect payment from them. So I want to tell my friends not to believe Zenith Service, Kolkata. Please dont waste your money and valuable time. Zenith Services is a fraud company. They are cheating innocent unemployed people all over India. So friends wait and see soon they will be in the news and all of the cheaters will be inside the Bars."Zenith Services Kolkata Your bad days are coming soon".
i intrested your paper work. please give me details in my email id.
Dear, Sir
I am Rajiv Kumar, I want to work with the zenithservices- the work of paper work data entery internet job at home.So that perpose I am requesting ur compny to allow me to work. So please reply me on the above Email adderss, or mobile no-[protected].
Your faithfull
i had seen advertise of zenith services and i want 2 join . but now i had saw many comlaints @cheating. now i dont want. kindly kindly send correct job location.
me also was gutted with that sarkar from zenithservices who has been cheating people all time something should be really done to this guy i have lost sumRs 800/ but even thou if i was in kolkata i would really thrash him thou i spoke to him regarding the crap he has sent me, and asking for more sum of Rs2000/ on which i tell everyone not to fall in his prey thats all... thanks shyish
i Abhijeet Srivastava a Managing Director of Vulgo HR Services search for a good job to place my candidates for his best future.
Sir I want to online data entery job in part time
i am pankaj sahu from bhopal the company zenith is purily motherchod hai and yeh hamesha logo ko thagti hai cheat karti hai aap logo se request hai ki kabhi bhoolkar bhi kisi bhi job mein registration nakaraye kyoki aap ko hamesha cheat hi kiya jayega. agar aapko kam karna ho to hamesha pvt. lmt. company me hi kam karna kyoki yeh registered hoti hai.

regard
pankaj sahu
email address :- pankajsahu.[protected]@gmail.com
i will give you best direction for best job.
Hi friends, Zenith services is totaly fraud. I wasted my for joining offline data entry job. after payment they sent me the assignment of 105 pages in jpg image form. the large no. of mistakes was available in their images. I processed and sent to the company. i was also told the company person about mistakes. after some days they sent me accuracy report and rejected my work. According to their report they sent me 250 jpg files and my accuracy was 93% & i have made more than 10 mistakes per page, so i am not qualified for any p[ayment. I checked again my work, but maximum 4-5 mistakes found per 1000 words. Friends, we should aware the maximum peoples and arrange to complain to concerned deptt. about this cheater. my email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Zenith services wale totally MADRCHOD HAI, frens inke chakar me mat ana, ye saale paise thagte hai. aur hamara time waste karte hai. i request pls. dont join it. otherwise u will lose ur money and time. Pls aware about it maximum peoples. Thanks.
I request to Mr.SARKAR, don't sale INDIA in internet. Time will come, she must die for this reason. For making money, she may go to RED LIGHT AREA.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other