[Resolved]  Zenith Services, Kolkata - (W. B.) /on Line Ad Posting Jobs. — CHEATING IN INTELLINET- AD POSTING JOB.

I CAME TO KNOW FROM AN AD ABOUT INTELLINET AD POSTING
JOB. I SENT RS.600/- TO ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA(W.B.) INDIA.
THEY SENT ME 2 CD& SOME PRINTED MATERIAL ABOUT SOME
HOME BASED INTRNET JOBS. I CHOOSE INTELLINET AD POSTING
JOB & AS PER INSTRUCTIONS I DEPOSITED RS.2000/- (CASH) IN ICICI, BANK ROHINI, SECTOR-8 BRANCH, DELHI. AND SENT THE BANK RECEIPT & APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED BY REGISTERED
POST ON[protected]. TO ZENITH SERVICES -8, P.C.BANERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA (W.B.)-INDIA.
THEY ASSUARED ME OF SENDING USER ID/PASSWORD & LOGIN
INFORMATION WITHIN 24 HRS. BUT TILL DATE[protected] THEY HAVE NOT SENT ANYTHING. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL PHONE CALLS
& E-MAILS BUT IN VAIN. ON PHONE A PERSON MR. SARKAR EVERY
TIME SAYS THAT HE IS SENDING IT NOW BUT HE NEVER DO SO.
NOW I DECIDED TO COMPLAINT ABOUT IT & CAME TO KNOW THAT
SOME MORE PEOPLE ARE ALSO BEEN CHEATED BY ZENITH SERVICES. THESE PEOPLES ARE CHEATERS & ONLY MAKE FALSE
STATEMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM & LOST YOUR HARD
EARNED MONEY. I AM ALSO TRYING TO MAKE A POLICE COMPLAINT
UNDER THE SECTIOS OF CYBER CRIME LAW TO KOLKATA POLICE,
IF ANYBODY ALSO VICTIM OF ZENITH SERVICES-KOLKATA CAN
CONTECT ME ON MY MOBILE No. [protected]. MY e-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

zenith services Kolkata — offline data entry at home

I WAS REGISTERED WITH ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATTA W.B. FOR OFFLINE DATA ENTRY AT HOME, BUT IT TURNS FOR ME CHEATING.I SENT 799+4,500 RUPEES, DEPOSITED IN ICICI BANK IN FAVOUR OF ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATTA W.B. THEY PROVIDE ME A CD BY POST AND THROUGH BY EMAIL THEY SENT ME A JEPG FILES WHICH I HAVE TO CONVERT IT TO MS-WORD.WHICH I HAVE COMPLETE MY WORK IN 30 DAYS AND SUBMIT. I DID SO BUT THEY WERE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION TILL TODAY.
ZENITHSERVICES KOLKATTA IS A VERY VERY FRAUD AND CHEATING COMPANY IF YOU ARE REGISTTERING WITH IT THEN YOU SHALL HAVE TO DIE, TO ADMIT SUICIDE IN FAVOUR OF ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATTA.. I WANT TO SAY THAT ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATTA IS TOTALLY FRAUD AND CHEATING COMPANY.
thank you sir which you had posted my complaint
Knowledge doesn’t come easily. It comes through cost, efforts and last of all but not least through a skilled craftsman.
I represent Bigclasses.com, Bigclasses.com is a global online IT training company. We offer virtual online training on all major IT Technologies Like SAP/ Oracle/Data Warehousing /Testing Tools to mention a few. Bigclasses.com was started by highly experienced industry experts and our parent company has got more than 7 years of experience in IT development, IT consulting and corporate training as well. We engage the trainers, those who are Industry experts and teaching experts. Bigclasses.com has got renowned experienced trainers in all IT Technologies.
We provide study materials, ways to sharpen your skills, help build self confidence, contact with real time techies and assistance 24 *7.
I proclaim that the training provided will show you the gateway for your future i.e grabbing a job will only be a matter of time.
Contact no: us- 1-[protected]
India : 91-[protected].
Everyone not fake Look at our site http://exart11.weebly.com.

All the Jobs r Exam Basis.2nd work i[censored] give time 4 to 5 hours a day u can 100% get 350 to 400 dollar .Every activity u will do in that website we give u get paid upto Rs40.$50 withdrawn.Call manas([protected]).2nd Job is a life time Job.100% satisfaction.
I need data entry home job.my ph no [protected].pls call me.
I have worked under Zenith Service, Kolkata and highly satisfied. Their Payment system is very transparent and everytime I am getting my payment properly. So this is my request not to spoil our business. We all happly working under ZENITH.
Abhijeet Srivastava, pankajsahu.[protected]@gmail.com, m devanshi
Hi friends, Zenith services is totaly fraud, If you will take interest to punish that company you can log in complain in CORE CENTRE.this is a govt of india undertaking & their activities is very satisfaction against any scam. I have complined in one case & got result. But in this matter if you are willing to give punish ediot Zenith services, Mr sarkar, this is the best center. this is a consumer forum. Nothing expense. only you can correspondence through internet. Thank u very much for information give in net. yester day i have decided to deposit Rs.799/- in Zenith Services, God save me. But i have ceated through DATA-Pro, that HO at Pattna & cheated 1 crore from orissa unemployeed youth.Exact this type of Typing job.

Thank you Abhijeet & others.

Have any query can contact through [protected]@yahoo.com

KM, Orissa, BBSR
respected sir
this is mohini. i want to join ur compony .so plz send me the detail of paper work and typing at home on this above adress and email id
mohini singh, shiv shakti niwas, prakash nagar, behind bindaL PATROLPUMP DEHRADUN (UK)
EMAIL- WWW.[protected]@YAHOO.COM
MOB- [protected]
I am from bhubaneswar.i have started a 30 system containing data entry office. one person came in contact of me and told me to your company requiers regd fee per system of 6500.00. He does not allow me to contact your company`s any person.
So sir please help me in this regard
My e id [protected]@rediffmail.com
contact no-[protected]
Sir plz help me i will remain ever greatful to you
thanks for all
mai bhi id password ke liye paise bhejne hi wala tha ...
hello dear i a am gameti naresh 17th payment cahs by icici bank cash deposite by zenith services name deposit but not replay this wecome kit not sed by me work please help me i next step by my money back
my name is NARESH GAMETI FROM AHMEDABAD
AND MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] Emil id is : [protected]@gmail.com
Dear, Sir
I am Asma Tahseen, I want to work with the zenithservices- the work of paper work data entery internet job at home.So that perpose I am requesting ur compny to allow me to work. So contact [protected]
Your faithfull
ZENITH SERVICES KOLKATA
Please sent Detail Distric Frenchicee on my e-mail. id [protected]@gmai.com contect me. [protected]
Zenith services is a chiting gangster.
sarkar ko hindi ya english nahi aati..?
he is not men or woman but 6..?
sarkar is sarkar... ek madarchod pure india ko chodu bana raha hai..!!!
india me chodu banane valo ki kami nahi hai..!!!

Zenith Services,Kolkata — CHEATING

MY NAME IS V L N SRINIVAS. I HAVE A BIG COMPLAINT AGAINST ZENTIHSERVICES. UNFORTUNATELY I TOOK EMAIL PROCESSING JOB WORK FROM THE ABOVE SERVICES AND I HAVE PAID THE DD OF RS.2500/-. BEFORE THIS I HAVE SEEN THEIR WEBSITE. I AM A MIDDLE CLASS MAN. I HAVE ASKED THEM THROUGH PH THAT ' IS THE MONEY WHICH WE ARE PAYING IS REFUNDABLE OR NOT? HE SAID THAT IT IS REFUNDABLE. SO I THOUGHT THAT I CAN EARN MORE MONEY FROM THIS JOB. WHEN I HAVE DEPOSITED THE MONEY I HAVE CALLED THEM AND THEY HAVE SENT ME ONE EMAIL. IN THAT NOTHING WAS MENTIONED CLEARLY. WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THEM, THERE IS NO RESPONSE AND THEY DONT WANT TO ANSWER PROPERLY. I AM THE NEW TO THIS JOB. HOW CAN I KNOW ABOUT THE JOB PROFILE. AND I HAVE ASKED FOR EMAIL PROCESSING WORK (SENDING MAILS). BUT THEY HAVE SENT ME THE DATA FOR EMAIL READING JOBS. WHEN I HAVE ASKED THEM THEY TOLD THAT BOTH THE JOBS WERE SAME. I WAS CHEATED BY THEM. SO, I TOTALLY FEDUP WITH ZENTIH SERVICES. SEVERAL MAILS SENT...... NO REPLY......... SEVERAL CALLS MADE....... NO REPLY........... SO KIDNLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL. PLEASE GET MY AMOUNT BACK INCLUDING OF MY PHONE BILL CHARGES AND MY NET CHARGES(APPROXIMATELY 500/-). SO TOTALLY I WANT MY AMOUNT BACK RS.3000/-. PL HELP ME OUT ABOUT THE ABOVE SUBJECT, FOR WHICH I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO YOU. AND PLEASE PUT A CASE AGAINST ZENITH SERVICES. LIKE ME NOBODY CAN BE CHEATED BY THEM.

V L N SRINIVAS
ye company such me maderchod hai, kise ne bhi inko bena gali deye nahi choda. ab inke maa bahin eak karo...
Zentith services is a very big fraud. i am satisfied from you..don't waste time..I joined the zenith before 1 Year.but starting i gave any member to zenith.but zenith didn't money to any member also me.so zenith is a very very big fraud.Mr. sarkar is a very bed bahave...
FRAUD COMPANY _ WWW.CYBERJOB.IN

PLEASE LOG IN THIS WEB SITE TO SEE REAL DRAMA OF DIRECTER OF
CYBERJOB MR PRAKASH SUBBA A CHEATER...

DONT DO ANY ANY ONLINE JOB THEY ALL ARE FRAUD.

NARESH CHOWDHARY
Hi Friends

Very much thanks for your valuable information. Due to your information about this company i saves my valuable money and time also saved myself from scam

Vijay
[protected]@gmail.com
I request you to enrol my name and issue the work without any deposit if you are agree then I can do the necessary work which you provide instantly.

Thanking you Yours faithfully