[Resolved]  Zensar Technologies Pvt Ltd. — Auto Rickshaw menace - Charging Extra and Being extremely Rude

The Pune rickshaw valas are a menace and with no proper action against the offenderd they will continue to be so for almost the entire population of Pune .

I traveled from Koregaon Park to Kharadi ending up with a meter reading of 8.4. .Ideally I carry a card with my self to avoid any scuffle with these ill mannered wretches .

But today this guy took a 100 Rs note from me and returned Just a Tenner . Upon arguing he came up with Weird Reasons of 62 Rs being rounded off to 70 and 20 rs extra for Kharadi .He started abusing me and using foul language and even threatened me to meet back in Koregaon Park

His Auto Registration number is

MH12- 5006

I hope and sincerely hope that RTO does somethign to bring these wretches back to their senses or esle they will continue to take the Public and the Governement for granted .

I hope to get a response to this and some action to be taken against such cheaters .

- Richa

Comments

i completely agree with the situation and to add to the same the police know about the rickshaw walas and DO NOTHING ABOUT IT !!!
Richa, I had similar experience while I was working in Zensar Pune, Kharadi campus. In case you want to teach them a lesson, call local RTO or their website. They do take action.In fact, I did a huge drama in 2006, the article was published in TOI Pune edition. I took the Rick driver and corrupt traffic inspector to Police station and filed complaint against both of them.

You need to fight against such anti-social elements in order to clean our society.

Zensar Technologies Phone
    Zensar Technologies Address
    Zensar Knowledge Park, Kharadi, Plot # 4, MIDC,,Off Nagar Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014