[Resolved]  Zoom Petrol Oil And Gas Company Scotland — does this company is in existence

I have recived letter from this company

Comments

I had received an mail for an job opening from this company, so I want to know that this company is existing or a just bluff.

Dilip.N.S
is this company is existing or its just a roomer plz if any one knows about the company send the msg
and what is web address of this company zoom petro oil and gass comp scotland
it was unbeliveable...h cum it happens, no one can belive...even tho one vaccancy should not fill it.

I had offer letter from your concern. As for latter asking some personal document. But, i do not
know this offering latter is true or some one blame me.
i am also recive appoitment letter of this compny zoom oil & petrol plzzzzz given the information about this compny fraud or existing .plzzz reply

ritika
Respected sir/madam, i am deepak frm punjab dist. Sangrur. I want to get some information frm u bcoz i recived a job offer letter from zoompetro gas and oil ltd. company scotland. But didnot get any type of information abt this company. is a genuine company or a fake company . plz give me some information about this company for my further action please.
With thanks
Deepak kumar
I think there is no such company. pls dont reply anything

Complaint categoryCategory: Other