[Resolved]  Zuari Industries Ltd — Non Delivery of parcel

Sub: DELAY S IN DELIVERING OF ITEMS AND CASUAL APPROACH BY YR VASCO BRANCH STAFF,

Kindly note that undersigned was expecting a courier from Mumbai Docket no[protected] . same was booed on 11th Feb’09 and was expected to be delivered on
12th Feb 09. Upoun enquiry I was informed that the parcel have not been recd on 12th Feb. nor 13th Feb’09.

Whereas on 14th Feb 09 Vasco office informed me that the parcel has been recd, as the office was closed I requested the same can be delivered at the residence in Margao for which your staff requested for additional charges of Rs 200/-(ON what basis this amount was asked pl explain) so I requested same may be delivered to the office along with other items to our office in Jai Kissan Bhawan Zuarinagar.

To my surprise the other items were delivered on 16th Evening but not this item docket no[protected] was not delivered even on 16th Feb’09.

Upoun enquiry I was informed that as it was heavy same cannot be delivered . (you may check the weight as per your records it was a book not more 250 gms).

I even requested Mr Joseph to please deliver the same as it was urgent. For which he blantly refused. Kindly explain to me what is the use of sending by courier ? and

So it is inferred from the above that your services are highly Unprofessional
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Zuari Industries Ltd — non receipt of warrant

dear sir,

unit..zuari industries ltd---fdr820652--warrant.no[protected]Rs.1288.36 dt9.1.2008 in the name of v.balasubramanian

as per yr letter no.1376 and folio no 0056780 dt 27.7.2009, yu had informed us that interest warrant as per above is not yet encashed from my side..

pl note that the above warrant was not received at all by me...pl arrange to issue a replacement chq for the same amount after stop payment action of this chq..

pl do the needful and advice me..

thanks..