[Resolved]  XFX / NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD,GE FORCE 9500GT. — EXCESSIVE DELAY IN REPLACING GRAPHICS CARD WITHIN WARRANTY PERIOD BY RASHI PERIPHERALS.

I RAJARSHI MITRA RESIDENT OF 151,KALITALA PARK,P.O BANSDRONI,KOLKATA-700070 , BOUGHT A XFX MANUFACTURED NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD ON JUNE 2011 FROM E-ZONE(10B,GROUND FLOOR,CHANDNI CHOWK STREET,KOL-72) SHOP IN CHANDNI CHOWK,KOLKATA.IT HAD 2 YEARS OF WARRANTY PERIOD . RECENTLY IT HAD SOME PROBLEMS AND I SUBMITTED IT TO THE SHOP TO REPLACE IT ON 19/4/2013(SUBMISSION DATE) . THE FAULT WAS FOUND DEFINITE AND THE SHOP OWNER / MANAGER SAID TO ME THAT IT WOULD BE REPLACED TO ME BY 7 DAYS , BUT STILL NOW IT HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO ME . WHEN I CALL THEM THEY SAY THAT THE MARKETING OR DELIVERY COMPANY RASHI PERIPHERALS( Eastern Building, Ground Floor, 19, RN Mukherjee Rd, Lal Bazar, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001) HAS NOT YET SEND BACK A REPLACEMENT AND SO THEY CANNOT HELP ME . I AM FED UP NOW , SINCE IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH OF EXCESS DELAY AND I WANT SOME LAWFUL HELP AND SUPPORT FROM HERE.....I DONT WANT TO FILE A LAWSUIT BUT I DO WANT THAT SERIOUS ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST ALL THE FAULTERS (E-ZONE,RASHI PERIPHERALS AND XFX).
(RAJARSHI MITRA)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:14:57
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

nvidia graphics card — replacement

i had given nvidia graphics card to rashi peripherals bhubaneswar(orissa) since oct last year(2010) but stll i hv nt recieved the replacement service.what is going on i dnt understand.i m running a game cafe n due to this i suffered heavy loss.

Company:XFX / NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD,GE FORCE 9500GT.
    Kolkata