Confluence Of Shopping — [email protected] is fake online shopping website

Gujrat, Gujrat, India
 Raddhiya Kash on May 20, 2019
This is the online shopping website [email protected], i had ordered many items, no response regarding this order, after some days its was not showing anything if i open that website. There is no facility of reaching out to them after placing the order. No money refund as well
Their point of contact is [protected]
Which is switched off. No update regarding my order.

shop@confluenceoftheshopping is fake online shopping website

Comments

Same with me...refund my money
Wonderwoman8's reply, May 23, 2019
Same with mine and it's a big amount of 3000 RS
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
The same has happened with me. Hope the issue is looked into.
Jamila Mohammed's reply, May 30, 2019
Same happened with me pls take action and refund amnt
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
Same has happened with me :(

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the domain confluenceoftheshopping.in couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
The same was happened me too...
Please take this issue and refund the money..
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
Seriously! I've ordered 2 pants and now the website is unavailable! Who's gonna pay my money?!
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
I had ordered a jumpsuit worth Rs. 356/- from confluence of shopping website on 13th May by making an online payment. Soon after I received a confirmation email as well as a call from their customer care executive informing me that my order will be delivered by 27th May. But now their website is unavailable also the phone number which they had provided is switched off. I am enclosing herewith a screenshot of my invoice. Kindly help me out in recovering my money.

Pls refund my money ...

Wonderwoman8's reply, May 23, 2019
We need to fight and get our money back. My amount was huge of shopping the guy even spoke to me and then vanished mobile off and no replie.z
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
I have ordered a designer kurti.. Now I cannot able to reach the site and the customer care number also got switched off... Fraudulents.. I need my money back.. Kindly refund it
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
I have faced the same issue, however you can raise this concern with Razorpay. Submit a report of fraud, provide them the payment id which is on your mail and send it to razor pay. They will contact you back. I have done the same
Akash8888's reply, May 22, 2019
Hi did u got refund ??
Same happen with me.refund my money.
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
Same problem I am facing...I order kurti and made prepaid payment via Razorpay but now site is not opening. I tried various time but no response what about my refund or the product which I ordered. I saw its advertisement from Facebook...Its really very shameful thing.
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
Same problem I am facing...I order a top and made prepaid payment via Razorpay but now site is not opening. I tried various time but no response... what about my refund or the product which I ordered. I saw its advertisement from Facebook...Is there any way out to sue them...

Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
Same has happened with me. I have ordered a top and made payment via razorpay and now the site is not opening now who is going to pay my money
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.

What the hell is this.. Same happen with me i have order 2 tops.. I didn't received n the number they provided is switch off.. I will complaint in police station.. Fraud.. 😣😣😣😣
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
I want my money back.. 😣😣
Worstest app ever...ordered few items. Now site cant be reached.. So customers are cheated..
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
I'm cheated too!!! I want my money back! Site not reachable!
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
Same with me got scammed for 729 rupees.
Hi please contact razorpay they will help you initiate the refund.
I had ordered one kurti and plazo both worth of RS. 538 but still not received. I hate online sites. Bcoz of this site I want My Money back.

Confluence Of Shopping - [email protected] is fake online shopping website