[Resolved] Coolwinks — eyeglasses (order id cw[protected]

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Brij09 on Jun 4, 2019
They are offering 100% cash back on eyeglasses and i have ordered the same. After just ordering i had called to their customer care and they said yes that my order is eligible for the offer. As per the offer cash back would be credited post 14 days of delivery. After completion of 14 days, i called to customer care and asked about my cash back and the answer was that i'm not eligible for the cash back. I have selected frame worth of "0" and they are saying it is an offer. I can clearly see in my in voice that there is no any discount and still they are saying that in have clubbed the offer. Even while at the ordering they are not giving any notification that you have clubbed other offer together and as the return policy is up to 14 days now they are neither allowing cash back nor allowing to return. Request you to please go through with this.

eyeglasses (order id cw0905194929114)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2019
NA

Comments

8 have same problem. i have various recording of chat with executive too. they told me 2 3 times on call that i am eligible. but now they are saying today i m ineligible. i wouldn't get money back.
i was talking with then since last 8 days. untill today they were telling me about technical erro 9f process.
Mera bhi nahi aaya 20 din ho gyaa
Tamaro contact no. Aapo hu tmne reacording send karu aema ae loko kahe che k free frem ae moneyback mate elegibal che me pn atyre call kryo to tamari jem j kidhu
Same here they said i am eligible till last day but today they are saying i have clubbed other offer which is totally wrong and i guess there are many like us.

we need to take strict against it as they are getting profited by these by making fool of us.
Please join this group to discuss and come together against these fraudulent activities !

Coolwinks - eyeglasses (order id cw0905194929114)

Company:Coolwinks