[Resolved] Corporation Bank — account transfer

3 Reviews
Dear sir, this is p. Venkata nagarjuna, i have account in tirupati branch (0557). And my account number is -4778. I want to transfer my account from tirupati to nellore. So, i was submitted my request on 03/08/2017. But, still they didn't transfer my account. And they collected my passbook &atm card. Now i am suffering because i have no money in my hand.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2017
Still not transferred my account.

Complaint Status

[Sep 04, 2017] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by P.V.Nagarjuna, Sep 14, 2017
Dear sir still not transferred my account . Thirupati branch staff is telling from head office side staff is not responding, how can we do.This is too bad now I want to quit from your bank.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0


My account no is [protected]
and my name is mayank kejriwal this is incorrect name and correct name is mayank kejariwal as per my documents so i want to change my name as per documents
I have complained to the bank many times
But the problem is not solved by bank
So Please solve my problem immediately

As my name is p.karthigeyan my account no is 39958 by mistake my brother in law transfer to another account, account no is 39953 so pls do needful n request refund to 39958

Your faithful
P. Karthigeyan

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 80 2660 2500
    +91 80 2660 0587
    Fts Centreshresta Bhumi, Door No: 87, K R Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Corporation Bank - account transfer