Corporation Bank — against interest rate

Samana, Samana, Punjab, India
 Ritesh0820 on Aug 22, 2019

I am m/s sadhu ram hem raj commission agents samana. I am a regular customer of corporation bank samana branch since 2012. I am face many problems from last few months. The main problem is the interest rate which is 11.55% instead of 9.55%. The interest rate 11.55 % starts from august 2018 and end in february 2019 and then after 3 months again starts from june 2019 to august 2019. The total sum of this interest is 55766 rs. I wrote some letters to manager mr ashish bansal but found no solution then after i sent few emails to customer care office, head office and ombudsmen center etc and then i contacted new branch manager mr. Hitesh but did not get any reliable result. I also send many mails to nodel office but no result.
Now finally someone suggests me to send you the mail with so many expectations of positive solutions.

With regards
Ritesh kumar
Mob. [protected]

[Aug 22, 2019] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Fts Centreshresta Bhumi, Door No: 87, K R Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Corporation Bank - against interest rate