[Resolved]  Corporation Bank — refund issued by amazon on 11.4.2020 to my debit card has not yet been credited to my a/c with corporation bank

Sir/madam
Corporation bank has not yet credited my account with the refund amount issued by amazon on 11.4.2020, reference number #422230 (₹465/-) & #021530 (₹149/-) respectively (Payment made through debit card on 10.4.2020). It's been more than 1 month now & i have complained to various authorities & yet no one has given any concrete answer to my queries. On 23.4.2020 corporation bank has lodged my complaint with the following id - crm[protected] & crm[protected] but till date no further communication or contact has been established regarding the issue. I called my bank branch directly & they said if the money comes they will give me. I am utterly disappointed with corporation bank.
Please look into the matter & update my account because in times like this each penny counts. For the payment reference i am attaching the purchase transaction details so that it is easy to trace back the gateway of the refund issued. I have an a/c with corporation bank for a long time now & rarely faced such discrepancies, i hope you will resolve the matter in no time. Thanks & regards.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 1, 2020
A/c credited with the refund amount on 29.7.2020 after 4 months. But I am happy that the problem has been resolved.

[May 19, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by TnprM Jun 05, 2020
Corporation bank have not yet send any feedback as on 5.6.2020
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Corporation Bank
    Corporation Bank Phone
    Corporation Bank Address
    Fts Centreshresta Bhumi, Door No: 87, K R Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004