[Resolved]  Corporation Bank — Refund Not yet credited to my A/C with corporation bank which is Refunded by myntra

Sir / Madam
Corporation bank has not yet credited my account with the refund amount issued by myntra on 01 october 2020 of Rs 2069 and bank reference number is - [protected] & of Rs 1574 on date of 30 september 2020 And bank reference number is - [protected] . its been almost 20 days now and i am complained to various authorities & and not one given concrete answer to my quories .
For the Refund references i attached Bank reference number Which is issued by myntra .
A/C Number is - [protected]
Branch - Pakri Arrah ( Bhojpur )
Nov 14, 2020
ThNqqq
Oct 19, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 14, 2020
Updated by iamSandeep007
Thanks amount credited

Corporation Bank
    Corporation Bank Phone
    Corporation Bank Address
    Fts Centreshresta Bhumi, Door No: 87, K R Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004