Country Club India — country vacations fraud company

I raised below request on march 5th 2018... Until now no reply...

I paid 1, 65, 000/- to country vacations. My agreement number

:cvbglgclub10lb249545

Dt 41#3958.

They promised: accomodation without any charges for all days, fact: but now asking for amc for weekends,

Promised:sightseeing free... Fact:sightseeing not free.. Fuel+driver charges asked now.

They promised platinum membership and activated only gold membership.

Nazia your sales manager promised us ([protected])

Uday (Sales person) mobile number: ([protected])

I am not happy with the facilities also as they are not clean and spa also promised but now saying only few days in year available but not for ladies.

So i request you to revert my payment immediately.
Please do the needful.
Mar 06, 2018

Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am also victim of country holiday vacation...complaint on this website is of no use as i have tried also. So, initiation has been taken by us (victims of country holiday vacation) by adding victims on whatsapp group so that we can file a case against these fraudulent activities of this company. My name is Amit Kumar Goyal [protected], Jaipur, Rajasthan. Please call me on this number.
hi,

If it is online transaction (Credit card, debit card, netbanking) raise a dispute immediately. write a official mail to CV.
making cc to your bank people. record every thing like calls. whatsapp what ever you have . go to police station force them to take complaint against those cheaters. this will surly work. i also one of the victim. i luckily got my money back.

if have any quires contact me .

[protected]@gmail.com

Country Club India
    Country Club India Phone
    +91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    Country Club India Address
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016