Country Club India — I want to transfer country vacancy membership

manjunatha.vadhiraaju on Jan 1, 2018
I have a country vacancy membership which i bought in bangalore two years ago in koramangala branch. Membership no : cvbg1club5lb215194.
Name: manjunatha
This membership provides club access to country vacancy india and abroad. When i bought this membership the country vacancy representative (Manoj kumar) had told me that in future whenever i want to close the membership, country club will take it back or will find a buyer for transferring the membership to another member as this is an exclusive membership i have written document with me which represent provided. I want to close this membership as i am not using it. When i contacted country vacancy for arranging the closure, i was told that i have to find a member who is interested in taking this membership and country club will not take it back. This is contrary to what they had informed me when i bought the membership. Thus i want this to be resolved asap.

[Jan 01, 2018] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have a Country vacancy membership which I bought in Bangalore two years ago in Koramangala branch. Membership No : CVBG1CLUB5LB215194.
Name: manjunatha
This membership provides club access to Country vacancy India and abroad. When I bought this membership the Country vacancy representative (Manoj Kumar ) had told me that in future whenever I want to close the membership, country club will take it back or will find a buyer for transferring the membership to another member as this is an exclusive membership I have written document with me which represent provided. I want to close this membership as I am not using it. When I contacted Country Club for arranging the closure, I was told that I have to find a member who is interested in taking this membership and country club will not take it back. This is contrary to what they had informed me when I bought the membership. Thus I want this to be resolved asap.
I am also victim of country holiday vacation...complaint on this website is of no use as i have tried also. So, initiation has been taken by us (victims of country holiday vacation) by adding victims on whatsapp group so that we can file a case against these fraudulent activities of this company. My name is Amit Kumar Goyal [protected], Jaipur, Rajasthan. Please call me on this number. We are many persons of same/different issue and I am talking to all. We have to fight altogether legally because employees of this company are shameless with no ears and eyes. I have complaint about this company on PM office online and the complaint was forwarded to Rajasthan, Police Jaipur. I was called by police officer and took my statement on 01.01.2018 but police is not interested to do anything about this. Govt and police is not for common middle-class families like us. They listen but not do anything.

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - I want to transfer country vacancy membership