Country Club India — I want to transfer country vacancy membership

manjunatha.vadhiraaju on Jan 1, 2018
I have a country vacancy membership which i bought in bangalore two years ago in koramangala branch. Membership no : cvbg1club5lb215194.
Name: manjunatha
This membership provides club access to country vacancy india and abroad. When i bought this membership the country vacancy representative (Manoj kumar) had told me that in future whenever i want to close the membership, country club will take it back or will find a buyer for transferring the membership to another member as this is an exclusive membership i have written document with me which represent provided. I want to close this membership as i am not using it. When i contacted country vacancy for arranging the closure, i was told that i have to find a member who is interested in taking this membership and country club will not take it back. This is contrary to what they had informed me when i bought the membership. Thus i want this to be resolved asap.

[Jan 01, 2018] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have a Country vacancy membership which I bought in Bangalore two years ago in Koramangala branch. Membership No : CVBG1CLUB5LB215194.
Name: manjunatha
This membership provides club access to Country vacancy India and abroad. When I bought this membership the Country vacancy representative (Manoj Kumar ) had told me that in future whenever I want to close the membership, country club will take it back or will find a buyer for transferring the membership to another member as this is an exclusive membership I have written document with me which represent provided. I want to close this membership as I am not using it. When I contacted Country Club for arranging the closure, I was told that I have to find a member who is interested in taking this membership and country club will not take it back. This is contrary to what they had informed me when I bought the membership. Thus I want this to be resolved asap.

+91 40 6748 2222 [Country Club]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - I want to transfer country vacancy membership