Country Club India — plot cancellation at sagar venture

Begampet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 rk2307 on Aug 11, 2019
I am herewith writing mail to take my reuquest for cancellation of plot booking at sagar venture and transfer my payment of 75000/- to sailabhoomi venture for registration purpose.

I have been told by joel and sushma reddy during march 2016 that we are offering additional plot for club members with discount rate, hence you have to pay only 75, 000/- to get additional plot in sagar venture with same membership account.

Name: ravi kumar tirumalasetty
Mobile: [protected]
Membership vacations id: cvhyd5club5lb-203598
Membership club id: cchyd-46sscv[protected]I am not accepted and aware of this membership account).

I have been calling country club and country vacatiion office since last 3 years and visited your office twice at hyderabad and given the attached written request as well for plot cancellation and transfer my payment amount of 75000/- to registration department of sailaboomi venture. But till date i have not got any proper response in this regard and no one taken care.

Please look into this and address my concerns and do the needful at the earliest.

[Aug 11, 2019] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - plot cancellation at sagar venture