Country Club India — refund needed of inr 65000 for false commitment
Ananilc1357 on Jun 16, 2018
My wife got a call to collet the voucher as your number is selected from lucky draw. We went there on 21st apr 2018. They have commited long list of facilities once we suscribe for the country club holidays.
I am looking for refund of rs 65000 from country club for given the false commitment to me. My country club membership number is : cvpu37v5lb251405
I have paid 65000 inr (Country club holiday) on saturday, 21st apr 18 for 10 holidays + 1 free holiday with my family (Spouse, son/daughter and my father/mother). Commitment list was too long and nothing matches with the information provided by hyderabad country vacation customer care team. Below is the list of committed point done by sales person (Rizwan sheikh / nikhat hasan) in pune country club office (Phoenix market city, viman nagar, pune).
1. It is commited that holiday is for the my family members (Wife/daughter/son) which is also includes my parents (Father / mother). – i came to know that i can’t go with my parents as holidays are only limited to your family, which includes my wife, daughter & son and can’t take your father & mother. But my daughter age is 13 years old and holiday is restricted for kids up to age of 12 years, its means that i can’t take my father/mother/daughter on cv holidays. I can't imagine to go without my daughter on holiday.
2. Committed for 10 holidays + 1 (Free holiday) for national and international holiday for 6n and 7 days for 10 years with breakfast/lunch/dinner for all holidays - but membership showing only 5 holiday (6night 7 days) for 5 years with no free food at the country club. 5 holidays are only within india.
3. It is commited that will get free site seeing with individual car and also arrange for pick and drop facility free of cost. – but country club provide only accommodation and for site seeing / pick & drop to be paid by customer.
4. Committed for 0% rate of interest on the paid amount of 65000 inr. - but it is nothing like that, i confirm with bank that you have made a one-shot payment of inr 65000 and payment does not include any emi and if i want to convert this amount to emi then need to pay rate of interest of 13% to 14%. Which will cost me extra 15000 inr to 18000 inr.
5. 50% off on flight ticket if you book a hotel – there is no such kind offer bu country club.
6. I will get or added to the high priority customer – i got a blue card which is low priority card and very difficult to get hotel booking in season.
7. Two movie ticket every month – not at all.
8. 20% flat discount of any of the shopping mall. - not at all
Pune team do not support me on that part now, no one is going to answer my phone in pune. I am looking for refund of my money and there is no clue how to chase them and get my money refunded.
As i already communicate to the hyderabad customer care that i need my money back as this is totally fraud done with me. They done all the commitment to me to get the money out of my pocket. I have also raised a dispute with bank to resolve this issue.
Please consider this matter and refund my money immediately as it is totally wastage of investment.
Here is my big concern with the company that why they are selling there product on the basis of 90% false commitment. This company seems to be a fraud company and not at all liable on there words.
I am looking for refund, please let me know if there is any way to get my money back.
Mobile: 91 [protected]
[Jun 16, 2018] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
[Resolved] Country Club India - Fraud case: not able to cancel the membership and refunding my money. They are not providing us the contract regarding the membership. 
[Resolved] Country Club - fraud 
[Resolved] Country Club - Country Club Fraud Membership 
[Resolved] Country Club - Plot still not registered 
[Resolved] Country Club India - Unethical behaviour and Money Cheaters 
[Resolved] Country Club - Misselling of membership 
[Resolved] Country Club India - Cheated by country vacations 
[Resolved] Country Club India - Want to cancel membership