[Resolved]  Country Club India — refund not received

Membership No. CVKK37SCLUB5LB243483
I have taken membership on 14th Oct'17 and deposited the amount Rs1, 33, 000/ through my credit card. After returning to home I found the things which was told us were completely against in Sale Agreement. Immediately on 15th Oct'17 I have submitted written mail to Country Club to quit from membership and requested to refund my amount as per point no. 34 in Sale Agreement.
After 120 days set target days as per sale agreement it is already more than one month completed, on daily I am following up with Country Club Customer Care Kolkata & Hyderbad and they are always replying like it will take more time, fund problem etc.
Customer care Hyderabad is replying that it is approved from here you only coordinate with CC Kolata but Here at CC Kolkata team asking that we have not received any found from H.O. Hyderabad.
In view of above ultimately my amount is stucked with country club.

Please help to resolve the issue.
Oct 23, 2019
Thanks it was resolved.
Mar 22, 2018

Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 21, 2018
Updated by V Shukla
Please take up strongly to resolve my complaint as I have already completed all terms and conditions according to sales agreement.

Country Club India
    Country Club India Phone
    +91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    Country Club India Address
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016