Country Club India — tour vacation package

Ground floor Action Area ¡¡ D, City center 2 Rajarhat, Kolkata, West Bengal,700157, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Avisheksingh on Aug 25, 2019
I had taken membership from country club india on[protected] and in the agreement it has clearly written that if we cancel the membership within 10days we will get the refund within 120days from cancellation. On[protected] i had cancelled my membership due to some personal issues and also given wrong information for membership before taking it. So from that time i had mailed to their h. O and kolkata customer care very much time and now 120days has been completed it is almost 13-14 days late from the last date.
Application no. -5031
Member i'd - cvkk1mpclub5lb263487
Deposited amount - rs.15200 (Processing fee include rs.200)
Cancellation charge - rs 3800 (Will be deducted while returning money as per agreement).
But it has not been return yet and also giving the exact date when they will return the amount back and also while mailing them they were always tell we cannot do anything bcoz h. O is not provided any info regarding return amount yet.
So please it's a humble request to complain against the company "country vacation a division of country club hospitality and holidays limited".

tour vacation package

[Aug 25, 2019] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Avisheksingh, Aug 25, 2019
my registered mobile no. was [protected] and email I'd was [protected]@gmail.com and registration is done by my Mrs. Sandhya singh.
Updated by Avisheksingh, Aug 25, 2019
Please inform them to call back on mobile no. [protected] or [protected] in not been received then [protected].
Updated by Avisheksingh, Aug 27, 2019
kindly request to not coll as fraud no. persons were taking no. and colling as fraud call with no.[protected] & [protected]
Updated by Avisheksingh, Sep 03, 2019
They have not yet replied any emails and also not provide any date till now for refund. please i request to force them or take some actions regarding country club to refund.
Updated by Avisheksingh, Sep 17, 2019
Dear sir we dont receive my money from Country club please help us.

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - tour vacation package