[Resolved] Country Club India — Unethical behaviour and Money Cheaters

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Imranoush
Hi, They promised us international trip for 10 days as it is a 25yrs of celebration at CC and we paid 100000 (1 Lakh rupee), now they dont respond to our calls or emails not they kept their promise. They promised many things but didnt turn up for 1 also, Agent name is Imran Malik, Darshan, KIran Kumar, who are working in Sajjapur CC, Bangalore. THey are not returning our money also which was paid in cash.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2016

[May 19, 2016] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Imranoush, May 17, 2016
I would be really greatfull if you can get back our money from them
Country Club India Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2016
Dear Member, Good Morning! We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We are always there to give the best of the services to you. Kindly provide your membership details and contact number by logging in to the below mentioned portal to resolve your query immediately. Kindly click or copy and paste the link http://countryclubindia.net/reachus/ to browser and give your details of your membership, so as to help you and understand the issue better to resolve. You can also reach us on below numbers and e-mail Ids For Country Vacations membership call us on:[protected]/67484444 E-mail Us On: [email protected] Best Regards, Response Team Country Club Hospitality & Holidays

Comments

HI Team,

I am still waiting for the reply.

Nousheen Banu
Hope they come up with the resolution soon and get my money back
There is no response from CC till now
Hi Imranoush,

Can u please mail me. or call me @[protected]
Mail ID :- [email protected]

Gajanan
Please just google "country club fraud" and you will get thousands of complaints and news paper reporting of your fraud. Please stop doing this dirty business. and return my hard earned money.
Shalini Jain
CCDL61CLUB30LB23455

Cheated amount Rs 1.75 lac, now not refunding

+91 40 4433 1360 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 4295 2913 [Mumbai]
    +91 11 3097 3608 [Delhi]
    6-3-1219/A, Country Club Kool, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Country Club India - Unethical behaviour and Money Cheaters