Country Holidays Inn And Suites — fraud company

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Mayankgupta001 on Sep 25, 2018
I am holding the membership of country holidays inn and suites and my membership id is chisld772511, basically they take customer's money in advance and promise to provide hotel room whenever needed in certain places of the world. I paid a huge amount to this company. This company promise us to provide 5* star properties but always provide us 4* properties. They told us to give near by hotels to the main market but their hotels are too far, even their 4* star hotels are very less rated, they told us to provide upper category rooms but always give us basic rooms. They even take 3-4 weeks to provide hotels room, we have to make so much calls to them for single booking and sometimes they don't even pick our calls.
Updated by Mayankgupta001, Sep 29, 2018
You people are so lier, it is biggest regret of my life to buy country holidays inn & suites membership I don't want to talk any further with you, refund my money ...
You dont even pick customers call . You only call when customer complaints againt you

Comments

Here..we would like to confirm you that we have already provided you with best of services and amenities under your CHIS membership in 4-5 star properties at domestic and international places and also all ready to provide services with best of all our efforts and en-devours.
Here we would like to reiterate that we are all ready to provide best services and amenities to you under your CHIS membership as has also taken and utilized our best services in 4-5 star category properties and this is something you have some conditional requests which you want us to fullfill other you would put these type of false complaints on this portal.

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn And Suites - fraud company