Country Holidays Inn & Suites — cancellation and refund of membership

sharan15 on Jun 5, 2019
Firstly we are not satisfied with your services. As we have availed two complimentary vouchers it was not satisfactory. We went to itc fortune and jim corbett.
Following are the issues we had faced during your membership
1) during selling the product your associate has shown us different articles. On the time of purchase they mentioned us one day stay at itc. They also shown us itc maurya but at the time of availing they provided us itc fortune. Firstly it was very far from city.in addition to this they told us about various activities but they had not provided us with any external or internal activities. Location is also not good. It is below average. Also for availing vouchers firstly they denied and said we could not provide you services on respective dates. It may be flexible. How could i plan my trip according to your flexibility? On the time of joining they had not mentioned all these issues.
2) trip to jim corbett is also not good. Itβ€Ž took around half an hour to find chis kabeela. Also on the way to it, there were no proper directions or signs mentioned. Services are also not good. Tea cups were not there. Electrical kettle was so dirty. Washroom items were not present no showercaps, no lotion, no soaps. Everytime i had to call reception for every small item. Sometimes they even didn't attend our call. Water bottle they provided us was not sealed. There are lot of other issues too. I don't have much time to explain each issue. But i just want my refund back. I paid 85000 to them they r really cheat. I advise everyone not to take any membership from chis

[Jun 05, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sharan15, Jun 05, 2019
I just talked Mr Rahul from chis.Firstly he said membership is non refundable.Then I refereed him one of my friend who recently cancelled his membership and claim his refund.After that he said it is refundable in some cases.but it must be within 7 days from your holidays. I again told them I filed refund within seven days too.Then he started talking in ill-mannered way.They even don't know how to talk with the customer.He told me that we will not refund your membership whether you complaint consumer complaint against us.
Updated by sharan15, Jun 05, 2019
My membership Id is CHISDL776556.

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - cancellation and refund of membership