[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — cheated me

BHIWADI,, Bhiwadi, Alwar District, Rajasthan, India
 Rohitash Bhardwaj on May 15, 2019
At the time of purchasing membership they promised that we will provide luxurious hotels within the range of 6-10k and showed luxious hotels as well, but now when i started using their services i found they looted me. I purchased membership and i have to submit 6000 rs. Every year before using their service. I am using their service i booked hotels about 3 to 4 times and when i check hotel rates online it cost only[protected] and these or normal hotels not so luxurious. There is no use of purchasing there services else book yourself.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019
matter has been resolved.

[May 15, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and msg us through SEND MESSAGE tab on our facebook page.
Updated by Rohitash Bhardwaj, May 17, 2019
Matter has been resolved. They committed to provide laps promotional offers and ensure best service in future

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - cheated me