Country Holidays Inn & Suites — don't be fool my purchase chis products, failure in their poor services, never trust plssssssss

Flat no 522, block 14, Cosmos greens bhiwadi, Bhiwadi, Alwar District, Rajasthan, India
 anjushobari on Jun 8, 2019
Want to return my money back...

Myself deepak sharma & anju sharma (Wife) has purchased country holiday inn & suites membership chisbh773927 in 80000/-. 31-mar-2018.
We have paid all amounts during inception by mutually agreed terms & condition that we can utilize all 6 nights with 6 family /1night each.

It's totally failure of commitment by chis representative.
I have taken this membership for entertaining & refreshing in holidays but the scene is reverse as i totally depressed by calling /following the chis team members for justice from last 15 days.
Still no resolution against this.

Mr. Nadeem was sales executive for this deal and fake commitments.

Till today we have not taken any single membership night.

1. Now, the company is regularly decline for book more than 1 room at one time.

2. Non-availability of rooms on desired date

3. I am struggling for room booking since inception of my membership.
One year is going to complete & i haven't not used even single membership night due to non availability of rooms for my family.

4. Barrier of booking at peak time - its totally commitment failure from chis side because it was clearly told by your representative that there is no limit for peak on/off time in chis membership.

5. Denying for complimentary breakfast.

Totally fake company and making fake communication for selling their products.

Chis is running big scam and we all are victims of their fraud, lets join hands and together we can fight the legal battel against chis to bring their promoters to justice and get our hard earned money back

I request you to please return my membership fees i[censored] r not able to fulfill ur commitment., i will be very thankful to you for your fake commitment due to which i will be no more with chis.

[Jun 08, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - don't be fool my purchase chis products, failure in their poor services, never trust plssssssss