[Resolved]  Country Holidays Inn Suites — fake promises to sell the membership

Mr nadeem, sale representive of this company sold the membership with fake promises to me with membership id chibh773548. At the time of membership they told that i can avail 2 room per day for any trip without prepaid amc charges and food. When i tried to book the trip to nanital, they demanded amc and compulsary food charges to me. Why should i take food from your hotel only and pay you the amount before. I paid 40k to them and not able to plan a single trip without paying amc charges. I need to cancel the memership without availing any single trip.

Please cancel my membership asap and refund the full amount.

I got below email from them:

Dear member

As per company policy, we regret to inform that booking can't proceed without food and amc charges.

Kindly confirm for the same for further booking process.

Note:-

The booking cannot be cancelled & is subject to availability.
We accept bookings only in working hours i. E. 10 a. M. To 6 p. M from tuesday to sunday.
The standard check in, check out times will apply as per hotel terms on your mentioned booking dates.
Confirmation from the member is required within 24 hours for this booking to be finalized, else we may be forced to give you alternate options.

Thanks & regards

Lalit

Reservations team

Best
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-08 16:09:35
I have spoken to company and they are ready to resolve my problem so I am closing this complaint for now.
Updated by SandyAgrawal Jun 12, 2018
Company has resolved my issue and ready to refund the amount.

Comments

Hi Sandy,
I have also applied for refund after I came to know about their false promises about availing more than 1 room where ever and when ever I want. But they are not letting me cancel my membership by saying membership could not be cancelled. As per them the company has all the rights to cheat the customer but we can't cancel the membership because this is not a valid point for cancellation. I have not taken any booking from them yet.Please can you help me to know whom should I approach or how to get refund.

Pratik
Hi, , is anyone get refund . If Not join us in unity. by connect nine zero four one eight eight eight three three eight, .
gauravpriyabhutani's reply, Nov 14, 2018
Can I get the concern person number to resolve my issue, I need my money back
My contact number is [protected], pls contact me if anyone can resolve my issue

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301