[Resolved]  Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fake promises to sell the membership

I took membership from country holidays inn & suites one year back. Since then i am just trying to book hotel with them, but every time either their hotels are booked or they don't have any property at that location. At the timing of booking they assured us that we don't have to pay first year amc and it is included in the membership fee but now they are demanding it. Also, they are asking us to pay for the the breakfast compulsorily. They are fraud people. They will attend you well when you will go to them to take the membership, after that they won't pick your call. Their toll free number is always busy and by any way you get a chance to talk to them, they will just forward your call to another person who is sometime their colleague, another time their senior and so on.

Please cancel my membership asap and refund the full amount. I don't want to continue with you any more.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-30 20:29:30
Country Holidays Inn and Suites has resolved our issues and promised us for a easy and hassel free booking services in future.

Comments

As per our discussion today, as your query being resolved as we have already sent you an email confirming you to use the complimentry 2N/3D stay.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Aug 11, 2018

Thanks for Resolving the query with CHIS and assure with best services and amenities with us.

Jul 30, 2018
Ms Sapna as your CHIS query is being resolved and assure would provide best services and amenities in future.

Jul 30, 2018
Yes you are right brother Country holidays inn & suites (chis) is a big fraud company they did same with me. They trapped me on october 21st and now they are not returning my money back . Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) are not ready to refund my hard earned money. Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) trapped me on 21-Oct-2018 by doing a lots of false commitment and now Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) are saying that this is marketing strategy to trape innocent peoples.

Date:[protected]
Amount: 140000
Invoice No: CHIS-ND782949
Reg No: CHISND774048

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301