Country Holidays Inn & Suites — false promises and non refundable policy

Reenutalwadia on Jun 9, 2019
This is Country Holidays Inn and Suites ! Donot confuse it with Country Inn.

We filled lucky draw coupon which their people may make you fill to grab your details in the malls .We filled it in one of the mall in Noida and got badly trapped.

They will call you up to claim the freebies as per them you are the lucky one but here the story of your harassment will begin...

They will make you see a presentation and the worst part is that will give you fake promises and take your hard-earned money by your credit or debit card and when you will demand refund they will claim its non refundable.

We are also amoung the people who got trapped with them and now it's a mental trauma for us to seek Refund of our own hard earned money from them even though we have not used any of the paid services.

They claimed that they have hotels almost all over India and abroad and the company is progressing so fast that every day many new destinations are adding up .so we thought as we love to travel we can use the membership and we opted for a 10 year membership .

Then We tried to book

1. Singapore - response came * cannot book 3 rooms

At the time of purchase we were told family rooms can be available if told in advance .

2. Lucknow - response came* we don't have hotel in Lucknow .(however Lucknow being capital o[censored]ttar Pradesh )

3.lonavala - no hotel .( Famous tourist destination)

4. Then for Bali -internal exchange (extra cost to be involved)

5. Same for Pattaya and Bangkok

6. Budapest - no hotel ( famous east European destination)

7. Vienna - no hotel (same as above)

8. Prague - no hotel (same as above)

9. Seoul - no hotel (capital of South Korea)

So we travelled many destination with additional cost with different agencies including thomas cook, make my trip, Dpauls as we could not avail their services due to lack of locations in their list and fake promise .

When I demanded Refund were told that CHIS works under unrefundable policy by the senior manager Mr. Rahul but later when I had sent a screen shot of their website he claimed as we have to complain within a defined period of time after availing our first holidays .

And it is not mentioned which holidays the complimentary or paid .However, we have not claimed any paid holiday yet as we could not because of the lack of locations which is a point of dissatisfaction as .

# a very few destinations abroad are being covered not as promised .

# sales team told told the company is progressing so fast that we will be covering almost all destinations in India and abroad under its associated and a few under internal exchange .

# we were told and it is mentioned on website also .If a member does not like its services, He can get cancelled the membership anytime and the company must refund his amount.

# we were informed that the process of booking is also very hassle free but I am sorry this is not the case .

# I was informed by the sales team that an international complimentary stay will be provided to us by the company but after payment it changed to domestic .

# their sales team told that its Annual Subscription Fee would be on annual basis for 10 years. If I avail their total days within two years or even within three year, it would charge ASF only for two years or even for three year.

• as per undermentioned CHIS’ Refund Policy written on its website(countryholidaysinnsuites.com/refund-policy:), I want to cancel my membership and to get refund of my money i.e. Rs.140000 .“In case of any valid point of dissatisfaction, the member can cancel their membership.”

We requested the refund but due to disatisfaction and their reply always came that it non refundable, I request to kindly refund our money this is now creating a mental and financial stress on us .

By doing this they are doing fraud and it is becoming a scam !

I completely trust the law of our country and now its my only hope for seeking Refund of our hard earned money that I have to put my case under the NCDRC .

We are in trauma now ! Please help us to get back our hard earned money !

false promises and non refundable policy

[Jun 10, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2019
Here to mention that as we are all ready to provide best services and amenities under your agreement with us.
Updated by Reenutalwadia, Jun 11, 2019
A consumer is the person who decides whether the services were at mark or not .You cannot harass or pressurise us to mark it as a satisfactory one .
I am sorry but we are completely dissatisfied and feeling harrassed mental, emotionally and financially .

We request to kindly refund our money and stop the harassment asap.

false promises and non refundable policy

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - false promises and non refundable policy