[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fraud, and most unethical and unprofessional, fake company using the name of country inn & holiday inn!

vinayak hoogan on Apr 16, 2019
I fell in their trap in Dec’18, got to know about their reality on 1st Jan’19 and denied them my membership the same day, without using a single offer or coupon of theirs!
After wasting hell lot of my energy, time and peace of mind, and complaining on this site, in the beginning of Feb’19 I got a commitment through mail from CHIS that I will get my full refund WITHIN 45 WORKING DAYS (Only God knows how they made this rule by themselves!). After assurance through mail, I marked my complaint here as RESOLVED after hell lot of follow ups by Mr. Rahul Arora, the customer care Head of CHIS.
I called the contact person, Mr. Rahul Arora, after completion of 43 Days and received a very bizarre reply that the refund shall be made exactly on 45th Day!! Anyways, I let it go and waited till 45 Day, which completed on 5th April’19.
On 45th Day, I got another reply that the signing authority was out of office and he assured me that he will get back to me on 16th April’19, which is the 56th Day against the committed time span of WITHIN 45 Days!!!
However, I called Mr. Rahul Arora by myself today, on 16th April’19 and as expected, received a reply that he will get back to me by the evening!!!
Nevertheless, I didn’t received any call from him.
I guess I am done with these guys now! I have decided to file a legal complaint & case of harassment as well, against CHIS. Now, I am going to demand the refund of my payment along with the interest incurred since 1st January’19, that is the day I refused the CHOS membership at the confirmation call, and I am going to claim a huge penalty for the mental harassment as well.

PS: Dear Mr. Rahul Arora, I am fed up with your sweet talk! I hope you now know & have understood well that this complaint here can not be marked RESOLVED unless the case has been marked closed by the honourable judicial system of Republic Of India!

FOR OTHER VICTIMS OUT THERE:-
If anyone needs any guidance / Support, please leave your E-Mail ID / Contact Number in the comments and I will contact you.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Have you received any resolution/refund from CHIS?
Happy to join hands here

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud, and most unethical and unprofessional, fake company using the name of country inn & holiday inn!