[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fraud company

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ankupranshi on Mar 17, 2019
I am holding the membership of country holidays inn and suites and my membership id is chis
Chis (Country holiday inn & suites) company gave me false promises and i purchased their membership. But when i tries to use them, they denied for most of the things committed at the time of payment. They take customer's money in advance and promise to provide hotel room whenever needed in certain places of the world. I paid a huge amount to this company. This company promise us to provide 5* star properties but always provide us 4* properties and most of the time 3* 2*. They told us to give near by hotels to the main market but their hotels are too far, even their 4* star hotels are very less rated, they told us to provide upper category rooms but always give us basic rooms. They even take 3-4 weeks to provide hotels room, we have to make so much calls to them for single booking and sometimes they don't even pick our calls it is so panic and time wasting task to book... We are completely disatisfied.
We have been trying to plan 1st holiday in dec and it's become an impossible task. For past 2weeks every day we have been following up with reservation team and sales team but all we get it assurance that next few days we would get some clarity as company (Chis) has not yet up with hotels for december. Multiple follow ups have been done with no success.
Company don't have owned properties..
Feel cheated. Horrible and painful experience
Need immediate refund for the money that has been given to chis..
I have paid 135000 for this membership with amc extra. Almost 250000 for nothing. I need to cancel the memership without availing any single trip.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019
They will make their booking process smooth and will followup soon and will provide
More than 1room if available

[Mar 18, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud company