[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fraud done by chris

Rishabh1988 on Jul 17, 2019
Chis did fraud to me on 27 june 2019.
They called us u can claim your offers as u have filled a coupon at big bazaar.
They gave their 45 minutes presentation and asked us which place you want to visit next. We told them we want to visit singapore and goa. They started showing hotels, they told us they have ramada in goa, but it's not there, when i mailed to them they said they are adding properties in a recurring way... May i know anyone who has booked this hotel in goa through chis, and for singapore no property is there.

Also i have made a payment of 1, 40, 000 i did one time payment, their executive told he will convert it in emi with 0% interest, but he has converted it in emi with interest without my knowledge.
They are fake, they do not keep their promises, even they say do what can you do. I want my refund.. Plz help me...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2019
He emailed me to provide a solution and said, first mark the complaint as resolved and you u can reopen it if the solution is not acc. To you.

[Jul 17, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rishabh1988, Jul 17, 2019
My reg. No is CHISND777045
MY PHONE NO. IS [protected]
Updated by Rishabh1988, Jul 17, 2019
Resolved after discussion with Rahul arora

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud done by chris