Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fraud executives and fraud company

D33,new Multan nagar,paschim vihar,new delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 AK is Cool on May 21, 2019
I really appreciate the confidence of mr. Rahul arora, executive of country holiday inn and suites wh wayo called us and say that i[censored] approach to consumer court, then also consumer court can not take any action against our company. I request all the users not to take their company membership. Pls avoid this company as it is totally fraud and make this company a black listed company chis... And i also requested to consumer court to take action against this otherwise we will take further action against chis company.

[May 21, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have bad experience on this, false commitment.
only they we take money only, customer sending mail and contact regarding their solution, but they will not response to customer.

At the time of sale their membership so many facility are there, but in documentation differ.

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraud executives and fraud company