[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — fraudulent issue

Noida, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 yogendra.rajput on Apr 19, 2019
Dear sir, i would like to register a complaint against country holidays inns & suites pvt. Ltd. I have received a call from country holidays inns in the month of jan-19. They have requested us to collect the free movie ticket and 2 night complimentary stay in selected location. They said that they wanted me to accompany with my spouse. On 9th jan-19, we went to their noida office and they explained and shown us so many properties and said that all the properties are their own property and insist us to get the member ship in rs. 70, 000/-, initially i denied to take the membership, however they insist us to have some coffee. Me and my wife had coffee and after 15 min they managed me to sign the agreement and debited the amount from my credit and debit card. When we came back to home and inquire about this company we found that they are fraud and cheated so many people in past where many people register the complaint on consumer forum as well. I have been requesting them to cancel my membership within 72 hours of buying it and also requested to return all my amount, however, they are denying it. They shared all false information with me and look like they drugged us in coffee to sign the agreement and debit the amount from our account. We request you to please register the complaint against their mentioned directors and help us to get our money back. Directors/signatory details din/pan name begin date end date [protected] kumar sambhav 21/12/2016 - [protected] vishal kumar rai 21/12/2016 - [protected] kapil somra 21/10/2017 - thanking you,
Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019

[Apr 20, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2019
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and msg us through SEND MSG tab on our facebook page.
Updated by yogendra.rajput, Apr 30, 2019
I have been sending multiple emails, however not getting proper response. I need my money back.
Updated by yogendra.rajput, May 11, 2019
Hi Consumer forum, please help to get my amount back from theses Frauds.
Updated by yogendra.rajput, May 22, 2019
I am still waiting my Rs. 50, 000/- refund from Fraud company Country Holidays Inn & Suites Pvt. Ltd My Membership No is CHISND775990, The amount is debited from my Debit and Credit Card vide Invoice no CHIS-ND783271 for Rs. 10, 000 and CHIS-ND783270 for 40, 000/- Total Amount paid is Rs. 50, 000/-.
Updated by yogendra.rajput, May 30, 2019
I am still waiting for my amount back? Can Indian Consumer Complaints Forum help to get my money back from theses Fraud?

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - fraudulent issue