Country Holidays Inn & Suites — hdfc credit card lost and they are used by credit card used amount 1,40000 rs

Meerut, Meerut District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Adit garg on May 20, 2019
I am adit garg. My credit card has been lost 9 th may 2019 and some one transaction 1, 40000 rs without my permission and I have already block the card with in 3 hr and reported to hdfc bank customer care. Bank customer card provide the merchant name and I raised the dispute but my refund is not Recived I approached to merchant but they denied the transaction refund . My contact no -[protected]

[May 21, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Adit garg, May 21, 2019
Rahul Arora has asked me to mark my complaint as resolved without any resolution and he is reluctant to return my money. He has been doing the same to everyone and I do have call recording where he is repeating just one phrase " you just marked your complaint as resolved, just mark it resolved, But how can I marked resolved without solve my problem and without refund my money .
Updated by Adit garg, May 23, 2019
Hi Rahul Arora or customer care send a mail regarding refund or cancellation.

“As per our discussion, please be informed that we have accepted your cancellation request and initiated the process of reversal accordingly.”

But currently I am not Recived fund 140000rs . He said we are mistaken by used your card . And he was pressured plz marked the resolved complain . How can I resolve this complain without solutions. Plz guide me can I resolved this complain or not because my money is not refunded this company or merchant.

adit Garg
Updated by Adit garg, May 25, 2019
Plz company provide the refund ASAP But how an I go for refund plz provide it refund
Updated by Adit garg, Jun 01, 2019
Currently no refund .i am waiting for response for bank and merchant. Merchant said they are not Recived any mail regarding refund and bank said member bank wants 50 day time frame . What can I do for our refund Plz suggest me .

Thank
Adit garg

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - hdfc credit card lost and they are used by credit card used amount 1,40000 rs