[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — I want my refund

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Nandan210395 on Sep 6, 2018
I have paid 75000 to the company. I fell into their trap. I am a very poor guy. I have many responsibilities and burben to bear. My payment is also very small as compared to this amount. I got a call from chis holidays. I am newly married so i fell into their trap of cheapest holidays and pays the amount from credit card. Now how i will pay the credit card bill. I have so much loan in addition to this. I have purchased this plan on 5 sep 2018. Today is 6 sep 2018. I want my money back. Please don't take my hard earned money.

I want my refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018
I am not satisfied by their arguments. They cheated me. I want my refund
Updated by Nandan210395, Dec 28, 2018
Not resolved

Comments

Country holidays inn & suites (chis) cheated me for 1, 40, 000 which is not a small amount for a service man for a holiday package which even can't worth 50, 000.

Yes you are right brother Country holidays inn & suites (chis) is a big fraud company they did same with me. They trapped me on october 21st and now they are not returning my money back . Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) are not ready to refund my hard earned money. Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) trapped me on 21-Oct-2018 by doing a lots of false commitment and now Country holidays inn & suites (CHIS) are saying that this is marketing strategy to trape innocent peoples.

Date:[protected]
Amount: 140000
Invoice No: CHIS-ND782949
Reg No: CHISND774048

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - I want my refund