Country Holidays Inn & Suites — refund my money back from chis / false commitments of membership

2nd Floor, 621 Shakti Khand 3 , Indrapuram , Ghaziabad, 201014, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sranjan1 on Apr 30, 2019
This is my worst experience with a Country Holiday Inn & Suites/CHIS The sweetness and the gesture the sales team will show while selling their membership with below conditions.
• 5 years Membership with Bonus 2 years’ extension (7 weeks / 42 nights)
• Accommodation with Breakfast during your membership holiday
• 50 % Discount in all my extra food Bills while my holiday membership
• Complementary Holiday in ITC fortune for 1 Night 2 Days including Breakfast & Dinner

Hence I will be bound to fall into their trap and once your card is swipe, they will give you an agreement to sign stating that this is the written commitment of what we discussed showing the amount paid.
I send emails several time to customer care of chis and sales person but regret say that they are still not provided any solutions and reiterate the same, hence my welcome calls is still pending and not availed any holidays yet.
Now I am mental harassed with CHIS customer care responses, and it seem to be fraud company hence looking for my hard money back of Rs. 75000/-, which was paid to CHIS (Country holiday inn and suites) company on dated 11/04/2019, Receipt No: CHIS-ND783919 / Reg No: CHISGND776462.
Kindly intervene and help me to get my money back as CHIS stating that membership is non-refundable as per agreement which is mutually signed.

[Apr 30, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - refund my money back from chis / false commitments of membership