[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — refund of membership fees

OBS Tower 3rd Floor, Block A - 37, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 goyal.shailendra on May 15, 2019
Hi team,

I am very disappoint with the company and feeling very bad to come again on consumer forum. They are not able to provide me a single hotel booking in last 2 months and every time they come up with new excuse.

Once i taken holiday package with this company at that time sales representative said they have all the tourist location covered all over the india.

Now i have booked my air ticket and asking to book hotel for guwhati/shillong/cheerapunji then they coming back with the answer we do not have any single location available. Last time also these guys were unable to book my hotel for massori.

In this case what should i do for this holiday package when these guys are not able to provide me accommodation for a single time even. I requested them to cancel my membership with immediate effect and return my all money. I have not taken any service with the company till now and when tried these guys always with excuse.

I am waiting when they going to return my money and give me confirmation for cancellation of membership

Member chis776568
Shailendra goel
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019
My Ujjwal Roy again came in front and resolved this issue . I am really thank full for that however company need to work on every level (Sales/Customer care/Reservation ) as they always making false commitment to customer and when it reach to Mr Roy then only issue get resolve

[May 15, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and msg us through SEND MESSAGE tab on our facebook page.
Updated by goyal.shailendra, May 17, 2019
I am not sure why you asking now to write down the same thing on face book page .I hope i written everything very clear over here . If you guys not able to understand then please let me know..Please provide me resolution over here.Thanks.

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - refund of membership fees