[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — refund of my membership fee rs 80000/- from country holiday inn membership card no: chisnd776056

Na, Delhi, India
 Ibrana Farhat on Dec 21, 2018
Name: ibrana farhat

Membership card no: chisnd776056
Receipt no : chis-nd783122
Receipt date:[protected]

Refund of my membership fee rs 80000/- from country holiday inn membership card no: chisnd776056

I want to refund amount rs 80000/- which is paid to chis (Country holiday inn and suites) company on dated[protected], because chis company a fraud company,
Company sales person make fake verbal promises so i need my membership fees refund.

I am trying to discuss the issue but not any single person need to address my issue. Not any single guy has knowledge as to resolve my any issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2019
Today I received a call from Mr Rahul Arora (Sr Customer Relationship Manager) and promised me to give better service in future as promise and discussed marketing team member are committed me the for service.

My membership (membership card no: chisnd776056) fee RS 80000/, So based on his promise I am marking this complaint as resolved.

All Depend on the Future service as discussed with Mr Rahul Arora.

[Dec 21, 2018] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2018
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and msg us through send msg tab on our facebook page.
Updated by Ibrana Farhat, Dec 21, 2018
I can’t understand what are talking about. I want my handsome money back. Because you guys are cheating with false verbal commitment. So please let me know what is the fact to money back. Otherwise i will go with legal action and social platforms.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2018
We advise and request you to please write to us at https://www.facebook.com/countryholidaysinnsuites and message us through SEND MESSAGE tab on our facebook page.

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - refund of my membership fee rs 80000/- from country holiday inn membership card no: chisnd776056