Country Holidays Inn & Suites — they deduct my 15 days salary without taking any satisfactory reason

Sec 63 noida, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Raghav singh rajput on Mar 2, 2019
I am ex employee of country holiday inn and suites as a accountant employee code - chis0501. I joined this company in october 2018. After working 2 months in 28 november the assistant manager prakash gupta forcefully resigned me from the company. Next day when i go to company for fulfilling 15 days notice period they are block my id. When i complained about this to account manager deepak kumar and hr head nancy sabharwal they told me to go back to your home your full and final salary has been release within 45 working days. I request account manager deepak kumar please release my full and final salary because i have no any single money to suvive. He told me this is your problem not mine.
After 45 working day when i call to the account head deepak kumar he told me your 33 days salary has been release after deduction of 15 days salary. Because you are not fulfill 15 days notice period. I replied in my resignation latter has mentioned my resignation has been effected from 29 november. Then they abusing me and cut my phone. Next day when i go to office to request for full and final payment they replied me same.
During the time i was helpless nobody in this company resolve my problem. And finally i received my half salary cheque.
My resignation letter is attached blow.

they deduct my 15 days salary without taking any satisfactory reason
they deduct my 15 days salary without taking any satisfactory reason

[Mar 03, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Raghav singh rajput, Jun 03, 2019
Till now 92 days have passed since I have been compliant, but the company has not given any response about my salary regarding matter.
Please help me sir.to recover my salary.
Updated by Raghav singh rajput, Jul 03, 2019
Please sir resolve my problem as soon as posible

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - they deduct my 15 days salary without taking any satisfactory reason